So most are probably wondering why I am giving this a thumbs up. Well here's the answer. Having been recently pregnant and had my body go through Gawd knows how many contortions for just ONE baby and the amount of weight I gained in the short time I was pregnant with the little critter I think she looks amazing and that the tabloids have just blasted her and every other pregnant woman they can find that happens to be a celebrity. But for her it has been a bit more difficult. And why make it more difficult. Like she states in the article below...she is 40 and the fact that she is able to still do this is amazing. She's right. I am only 32 and look at the amount of problems I had. Some people are lucky.

Lisa Marie Presley Bares Her Baby Bump

By Brian Orloff and Liz McNeil

Originally posted Friday August 08, 2008 02:25 PM EDT
Lisa Marie Presley
Photo by: Courtesy Marie Claire
lisa marie presley3 320

Lisa Marie Presley announced she's expecting twins – and now she's baring her baby bump in a new photo spread in the September issue of Marie Claire.

The reason for exposing herself in this spread? Presley says she's firing back against people who, early in her pregnancy, posted unflattering photos of her and just accused her of having a large, unhealthy appetite.

"They want me to be him," she tells the magazine, referring to her father, Elvis Presley. "It's like they can't wait."

Presley claims "the tabloids were going so far as to alter photos. I could never figure out why they went to all that trouble to make me look fat.

"There are at least six other famous women pregnant right now who aren't getting picked on," she says in the interview. "But they're all over me. It's like there is a campaign to demean me."

Go Ahead and Look!
Says Presley: "You know what I think when I see those fat photos? I am not going to let them control me. I just let it all hang out. You want to look at me? Go ahead and look."

The singer, who is expected to give birth in the fall, has two teenage children, Riley, 19, and Benjamin, 15, with ex Danny Keough. The twins are the first children for Presley and husband Michael Lockwood.

But Presley remains defiant when it comes to the fat-talk. "I am 5' 3," she says. "If I gain five pounds it shows."

"I am trying to grow another human being," she adds. "Besides, I'm 40! I'm lucky to even be able to do this."

Taking stock of her life – and her pregnancy – Presley tells Marie Claire in the issue out Aug. 12 that she's growing emotionally as well.

September issue of Marie Claire magazine
"We're all going to screw up," Presley says. "The important thing is, do you learn from it and not do it again? Can you make it better in the future? Can you change?

"I am in a happy place now," she says. "But it took a lot to get here. I wasn't always who I am now."