Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE BABY IS A BOY!!! PICS INCLUDED!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Had the ultrasound today and everything looks great. The baby is a boy. Kian Alexander should be here around June 13th!!! Here are the ultrasound pictures!!!. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

02122008 1A

02122008 2A

02122008 3A

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awww [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'm glad to hear that everything looks good [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He's REALLY active...wakes me up out of a dead sleep when he starts kicking and moving around. When they took some of the pictures from the ultrasound he had the hiccups...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#8B0000" size="1">[ February 14, 2008 09:38 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am still in shock. I have always maintained that I didn't really mind if it was a boy or a girl as long as it is healthy. The baby and Kristin's health are always forefront, and they should be, ya know? I kinda view the whole "it's a boy" thing as a little special bonus (since I already have my two girls). [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

congrats you two [img]smile.gif[/img] ...glad to hear everything is going fine with the lil one inside Kristen

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On one hand, I wish he was already here because kids are way more fun on the outside... One the other... There is plenty of sleepless nights, stinky diapers, and not to mention messes, sickness, and general frustration which goes with that first year or so... It does seem to be worth it long term though *grin* I'm a dad, now soon to be three times over, and I wouldn't change any of it for the world..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But yet again, there is always the thought of being a guy, I like having sex, and if 9 mos without is what happens with each kid, I dunno if I want a second one.... [img]frown.gif[/img] Guys must have that pregnancy amnesia thing as well as girls.. Cause believe me if people remembered everything that they sacrifice during those 9 mos I have a feeling that there would be far fewer of us on this earth...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought I posted here the other day but it looks
    like I didnt! *L*

Congrats you two! I love the pics! I wish they
    had them when I had my boys!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's amazing what they can do now technology wise. It will be interesting to see what the 3D ultrasound will look like if they do another one later on when he is more developed. He's an ornery little bugger. I finally get good and comfortable and asleep and the little shit starts kicking the crap out of me. I am like wait a damn minute. And it appears that the pressure from him pushing on my spine is straightening it out some. Although it's pretty damn painful. Not been an easy pregnancy but it's worth it in the end. And this is the first boy on my sides (both Mom and Dad's) in a good 20 years. So it was a shock to actually be told we're having a boy. I thought my Mom was gonna pass out. She went immediately into spaz mode and it was fun to watch her get all flustered and jittery...LOL. She has a tremor that they thought was Parkinson's a few years back but it is just something that her side of the family gets occasionally...and is most likely induced by all the steroid asthma medications. So she shakes when she gets excited. And boy the news of a boy sent her into orbit. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#8B0000" size="1">[ February 16, 2008 10:59 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Wild! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast