Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We went to court on the restraining order, and my ex never showed up. It was a waste of time for Roseie and I. I had to pull rose away from class to show up to be a witness, and to put everything in short, since my ex was a no-show, the restraining order is in effect for a whole year. Neither her, nor her husband can be at our residence, nor at my work. When rose and I took a trip down to the coast a couple nights ago, we ran into an old friend who used to be a roomate who informed us that my ex may have possibly moved down to the oregon coast. This could possibly be a bad thing, since both her and her husband threatened to harm both of my little girls who are 5 yrs, anbd 2 yrs old respectively, and my children live in the same town which my ex is supposed to have moved to. It's as if just when you think things couldn't get any worse they do. Guess I'll have more use of the graveyard dirt than originally thought....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And the hits just keep on comin'!!! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BMR , I cannot belive this happening to you two and those two wonderful girls. Those two people should have charges filed against them for threating those two girls. Please talk to the police before this really gets out of control. One I will tell you and your husband , Don't do anything against them. All they are trying to do is set you and your husband up. Both of you be on your guard 24/7.

pete

<font color="#04A8A6" size="1">[ April 10, 2007 01:55 AM: Message edited by: petenv ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pete, thanks for the advice. I will do my best not to get involved, but if they do try to hurt my girls, I will do what I have to, to ensure their safety even if that means doing things a little unconventionally. I don't have to lay a finger on them to dissolve the situation, I am a witch after all, and I know how to use both sides of the coin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think they would be stupid to try anything. The restraining order is about as far as we are able to go at this point. Pretty sad that justice fights more for the people who commit crimes than the people to whom the crimes are committed against. The police basically say that unless they ACTUALLY do something they can't do anything. That means they can continue their fucking drive bys and shit. That's okay...what goes around comes around and karma is one HELL of a bitch when she is pissed. And they are running out of people to back them up on anything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow... i am just now reading this... just goes to show ya how many crazy ass people there really are in the world... *shaking head*... and i can't believe an ADULT would threaten to harm children... especially adults that actually HAVE children... these two are completely pathetic. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

<font color="#04A8A6" size="1">[ April 20, 2007 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh it gets better...we went down for 2 nights to Newport to this semi-posh hotel we like to stay at and she knows we like it. Okay well...next day we come out and my car has a foot long scratch in the right rear panel. Almost like someone had tried to key it or just purposely walked up to my car with their keys in their pocket and walked along the side. Get this...my car was the only car in that row of parking. We checking in extremely late at night and didn't get in to bed until 5:30am. Police report on it IS filed. I told the cop it is pretty funny how they are the only ones who have threatened to do damage to the cars and anything else...and the cars are a big one. I said the bad thing is we don't know if she is actually living there or not. On the way home we saw her standing outside of her Mom's and she has gotten HUGE!!! So we don't know if they even have the minivan she got from a couple friends that she was to "take over the payments on" or not. But the little Toyota she scalped someone else out of was at her Mom's on the way down and the way back and we just happened to actually see her. So who the fuck knows if she is REALLY moving down there to where the girls are. Only way we have to get to go down to the coast is going right by her Mom's cause they live on the highway.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BMR , The hotel you stayed at does it have good outside lighting ? Also cameras ? If they do maybe she was caught on tape.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's fairly well lit but no security cameras since it is a small coastal town. Last time we stayed there she went off on a tangent about it because we stay in the rooms with a King size bed and a jacuzzi tub in the room and so on and her husband won't take her there. The experience of going with them to the rather higher class restaurant they provide was both apalling to me and embarassing to my husband because she let her kid smear food all over the table and make a huge mess to which she thought was amusing. It wasn't. It was disgusting and uncalled for. I don't fucking care how old or young the child may be. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]