Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought this was for over 18s?? Libby perhaps you could have a lady chat with her.....ahhh forget it Lib, I'll do it myself!

Ask and you shall be informed my dear!

Sexual intercourse, specifically coitus, is the human form of copulation. The term sexual intercourse refers to a wider range of sexual activities than the term coitus, which only refers to male-female genital sex.

Coitus may be preceded by foreplay, which leads to sexual arousal of the partners, resulting in the erection of the ***** and natural lubrication of the ******.

To engage in sexual intercourse, the erect ***** is inserted into the ****** and one or both of the partners move their hips to move the ***** backward and forward inside the ****** to cause friction, typically without fully removing the *****. In this way, they stimulate themselves and each other until ****** and ejaculation are achieved. Penetration with the ***** is also known as intromission, or by the Latin name immissio *****.

Coitus is the basic reproductive method of humans. During ejaculation, which normally accompanies male ****** , a series of muscular contractions delivers semen containing male gametes known as sperm cells or spermatozoa from the ***** into the vault of the ******. The subsequent route of the sperm from the vault of the ****** is through the cervix and into the uterus, and then into the fallopian tubes. Millions of sperm are present in each ejaculation, to increase the chances of one fertilizing an egg or ovum. When a fertile ovum from the female is present in the fallopian tubes, the male gamete joins with the ovum resulting in fertilization and the formation of a new embryo. When a fertilized ovum reaches the uterus, it becomes implanted in the lining of the uterus, known as endometrium and a pregnancy begins.

Heterosexual intercourse (coitus), where both participants are believed to be fertile, should always be considered likely to result in pregnancy, unless adequate contraceptive (birth control) measures are taken.

Now, this is of course just the sexual part of 'how one gets a baby' but facts that I think important enough to get a little detail on. I will go through what are the main stages of coitus.

Excitement phase:

The excitement phase (also known as the arousal phase) is the first stage of the human sexual response cycle. It occurs as the result of any erotic physical or mental stimulation, such as kissing, petting, or viewing erotic images, that lead to sexual arousal. During the excitement stage, the body prepares for coitus, or sexual intercourse, in the plateau phase.
    [edit]

Excitement in Both Sexes

Among both sexes, the excitement phase results in an increase in heart rate (tachycardia), an increase in breathing rate, and a rise in blood pressure. An erection of the ******s, especially upon direct stimulation, will occur in nearly all females and approximately 60% of males. Vasocongestion of the skin, commonly referred to as the sex flush, will occur in approximately 50-75% of females and 25% of males. An increase in muscle tone (myotonia) of certain muscle groups, occurring voluntarily and involuntarily, begins during this phase among both sexes. Also, the external **** sphincter may contract randomly upon contact (or later during ****** without contact).

In males, the beginning of the excitement phase is observed when the ***** becomes partially erect, after only a few seconds of erotic stimulation. The erection may be partially lost and regained repeatedly during an extended excitement phase. Both testicles become drawn upward toward the perineum, notably in circumcised males where less skin is available to accommodate the erection. Also, the scrotum can tense and thicken during the erection process.

In females, the beginning of the excitement phase is observed when the ******s become erect. Additionally, venous patterns across the breasts become more visible and the breasts increase in size, which becomes more observable if lying on the back. The ***** majora become flatter, thinner, and raise upwards and outwards in nulliparous women (those who have not given birth). In parous women (those that have given birth), they increase two or three fold in size. The ***** minora increase in size and may protrude above the ***** majora. The ******** becomes tumescent, or swollen, like the glans of the *****. After only seconds of stimulation, ******l lubrication is produced by the vasocongestion of the ******l walls. They darken in color and become smoother than normal. Also, the uterus elevates, more vertically as time passes, and the inner two-thirds of the ****** stretch, usually a total of 7 to 10 cm.

The Plateau:

The plateau phase is the period of sexual excitement prior to ****** .

The plateau phase is the second phase of the sexual cycle, after the excitement phase. Further increases in circulation and heart rate occur in both sexes, sexual pleasure increases with increased stimulation, muscle tension increases further.

During this phase, the male urinary bladder closes (so as to prevent urine from mixing with semen) and muscles at the base of the ***** begin a steady rhythmic contraction. Males may start to secrete seminal fluid and the testicles rise closer to the body.

At this stage females show a number of effects. The areola and ***** further increase in size, the ******** withdraws slightly and the Bartholin glands produce further lubrication. The tissues of the outer third of the ****** swell considerably, and the pubococcygeus muscle tightens, reducing the diameter of the opening of the ****** and creating what Masters and Johnson refer to as the orgasmic platform. For the many women who never achieve ****** , this is the peak of sexual excitement. Both men and women may also begin to vocalise involuntarily at this stage.

An effect of prolonged time in the Plateau stage without succession to the Orgasmic stage may result in frustration for either partner.

Orgasmic stage:

****** is the conclusion of the plateau phase in a release of sexual tension. Both males and females experience quick cycles (typically 0.8 seconds apart) of muscle contraction of the anus and lower pelvic muscles, with women also experiencing uterine and ******l contractions.

Males ejaculate approximately 2?5 mL of semen, with the volume varying considerably depending on the period of abstinence and degree of sustained arousal prior to ejaculation.

******* in both men and women are often associated with other involuntary actions, including vocalizations and muscular spasms in other areas of the body. Also, a generally euphoric sensation is associated with ****** . ****** generally causes perceived tiredness, and both males and females often feel a need to rest afterwards. This is often attributed to the release of endorphins during ****** causing relaxation and drowsiness, but can also be due to the body's need for a short rest after a bout of vigorous sexual activity.

******* in females may also play a significant role in fertilization. The muscular spasms are theorized to aid in the locomotion of spermatozoa up the ******l walls into the uterus. Some also hypothesize that if the woman remains in a horizontal position for some time, due to sexual exhaustion and post-orgasmic pleasure, the chances of impregnation will increase. So yes gents! it is important that your lady 'gets off' before you get off!

Resolution stage:

The resolution phase occurs after ****** and allows the muscles to relax, blood pressure to drop and the body to slow down from its excited state.

Men and women may not experience this refractory period and further stimulation may cause a return to the plateau stage. This allows the possibility of multiple ******* in both sexes. However, some may find continued stimulation to be painful after the orgasmic phase.

There is of course other ways 'one gets a baby' and I happy to look at the other methods and explain them to you.

First of all there is adoption:

Adoption:

Adoption is the legal act of permanently placing a child with a parent or parents other than the birth parents. Adoption results in the severing of the parental responsibilities and rights of the biological parents and the placing of those responsibilities and rights onto the adoptive parents. After the finalization of an adoption, there is no legal difference between biological and adopted children.

Different jurisdictions have varying laws on adoption and post-adoption. Some practice confidential or closed adoption, preventing further contact between the adopted person and the biological parents, while others have varying degrees of open adoption, which may allow such contact. However, an underreported fact is that open adoptions are not legally enforceable agreements in many jurisdictions[1]. I.e., an open adoption may be closed at any time for any reason.

This is a very basic outline and other less than legal ways are there for 'one to get a baby'. I do not advocate them but I will go into them as I have been asked.

Kidnap:

Kidnapping, a word derived from kid = 'child' and nap(nab) = 'snatch', recorded since 1673, originally meant stealing children for use as servants or laborers in the American colonies.

Abduction:

A very small number of abductions result from (typically) women who kidnap babies (or other young children) to bring up as their own. These women are often unable to have children of their own and seek to satisfy their unmet psychological need by abducting a child rather than by adopting. The crime is often premeditated, with the woman often simulating pregnancy to reduce suspicion when a baby suddenly appears in the household.

An example of child abduction is the case of Montana Barbaro, stolen in Melbourne, Australia on Saturday 7 August 2004. A male attacker knocked the mother to the ground, and a female removed the baby. They fled in a car. Montana was recovered some 40 hours later, unharmed.

Again, this is only a basic elements to what and how 'one gets a baby' but of course the term 'baby' no longer is simply defind as an infant human child, the term 'baby' COULD also be used for pets....did you want me to explain the psychology and reasons for pets being called babies? I am happy to explain in more detail if you require.

Hope that helps you out Darlin' and now you can run along and tell Danny I said Hi.

Draco (or am I Soulie??? WOoOoOooOoHooooOOo Muahahahahahahahahahaha! -coughs n sneezes-)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 31, 2006 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Draco_High ]</font>

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, no, it was said she was 'getting a baby'
    when one uses the term 'getting'
    one assumes that one is purchasing and or 'taking' or adopting said baby.
    when one says one is having a baby, however...
    then it's safe to assume they are in fact giving birth to it.
    see, so i would say
    "i'm trying to have a baby"
    not
    "i'm trying to get a baby"

i'm not a moron, anymore than i'm a child.

why all of a sudden the hostility

and what does any of this have to do with danny???

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 31, 2006 02:17 PM: Message edited by: the revenant ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You asked 'how does one get a baby? x 3' and I explained all the ways one could get a baby. I did go into adoption and abduction as well as explain basic human reproduction for you.

It is selddom safe to assume and as for hostile, you have never seen me hostile, this is me being playful. All of a sudden? I have no idea who you are nor recall talking to you before.

You already knew by the term 'getting' so rather than the short quip question you gave you could have asked in a number of ways. Eg: wow this is some news do tell? or can I get one too? You choose to put that on the boards and not being new by any stretch of the imagination I am sure you would know how it would be recieved...as a smartass remark and so you got a full answer in reply. Seeing as anyone with intelligence would work out that Libby was making a joke and you choose to go down the route of ??? then I give a full answer.

It has to do with Danny as much as anything I do has to do with Danny, nothing -LOL- but people are fond of telling him bits about parts and sections and so the invite was there to go and tell him. Why? because I felt like it I guess.

I do not hide the fact that I do not like him but given what I do and the fact of his drunk driving and petty offences then I am sure it is no loss to him or I in any case. Given the fact that you are on his myspace friends list and he does not have a nice word to say about Soulie then I question why you would be asking about things in the first place AND how you ask.

As for you being a moron, well the jury is out on that one but your fist call to the stand was not a good one. Till then is nice to meet you.

Regards

Draco

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no, your response was downright rude
    i have no idea who i'm talking to anymore than you do,
    so don't start with that **** , now, big guy
    my friendship with danny has nothing to do with you or soul or anybody else here
    and no, our conversations don't revolve around you or soul or anybody else here!
    imagine that!
    if soul wants to hate on me for being his friend, then so be it..
    i knew him long before i knew her
    but you, sir, are clueless
    and your obsession with the fact makes it hard for me to say anything positive here

so.. soul... the best to ya, i'd hate to think these years i've known ya were in vain
    but your friend here just kinda turned me off of this kinda friendship

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

guilty by association
    if ya have any doubts about it,
    why not ask soul
    and tell her
    her good friend paige
    says hello
    and i miss her
    but also tell her
    that you are an idiot
    and because of your quick judgement
    on something you have no idea about
    aforementioned has just lost my respect

smooth, draco, smooth...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is said a society is judged on how it treats it's prisoners and a person is judged on the company that they choose to keep.

I was expecting some banter and perhaps a joke but seeing as I received a childlike tantrum and rant is not really worth going on about it. Soul has seen this and as I did she thought it funny given the topics that it was on.

If you, madam, wish to no longer converse in the medium then I bid you good day.

Aforementioned? You mentioned two people but to be honest not having your respect is not something I am going to lose sleep over and will forget about until I think on to look here again when Lib is home. For the normal green jelly jokes. Soul reads this on rare occasions but I will be sure to tell her your belief that I am an idiot. I am sure you are not alone in that assumption but the company of the foolish and desperate is again not something I will lose sleep on.

Now lets see who else I can offend today......Ohhhhhh Libby -grins-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no tantrum, no anger, no tears,
    no emotion
    why assume i'd put so much energy into someone that just lost me a good friend?
    hands you a shovel..
    you and your assumptions are going to get you far, let me tell ya

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-JLMFAO-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this fuckin' background looks like the color becky spray painted my motorcycle on the porch about 6 yrs ago... [img]confused.gif[/img]

*smooch... I miss ya Soulie [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 03, 2006 09:12 AM: Message edited by: ?B?b? ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

laffs I remember that bike BoB,,miss you also ...How is the bird my love to her...hugs you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12