Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

ok, so maybe it wasn't quite THAT bad... lol. I didn't wear two left shoes to work this morning...

....i did, however, wear 1 old shoe, and one NEW shoe... lmao. They are the exact same shoe, except different colors... barely. One is light brown, and the other is a light khaki...

let's all stop and take a minute, right now, before we pop, to say, collectively,

"Way to go, a-hole!!" lol.

ok. now that we have that outta the way... in my defense (lol): i put my shoes on in the dark. *L*... i was rushing, and had my stuff by the door... i grabbed my keys, cut out the lights, and ran to the door, arms full of work stuff... Well, the fastest most convenient thing to put on at the time were my new slip ons... Those fake birkenstock winter shoe lookin thingies... *L*... i felt around with one toe til i found them... slipped them on... put my stuff in the car, hopped in, and drove to work....

whereupon i got outta the car, and bent down to pull the lever so i could raise the seat up and get my tote outta the back floor board... i get a glimpse of my shoes, grab the bag, think WTF??????!!!.. then look again....

THEN i am looking like a COMPLETE psychotic lunatic, because i start SCREAMLAUGHING, in the parking lot, alone... and muttering about how i've put on the wrong damn shoes and don't have time to go home and change them...

i go into work, and kidded about it for a few minutes, then wonder to myself... "no. REALLY. what am i going to DO about this?" lol... had i been staying at work it wouldn't have mattered... hell, most of the time i take my shoes off and wear these little sock things i got for christmas... *L*... but OOOOOOOOOH NO! that would have been WAY too easy... i had a doctor's appointment, and i needed to go to the DMV to get my license renewed and my picture taken... i went to the appointment, lol, but my license will expire on my birthday, if i don't get up there tomorrow to do it before they close...*L*.. monday will be too late...

and yeah, i know, i know... MILLIONS of people drive around for months and months with expired licenses... but you have to stop and remember the fact that we're talking about ME. If i didn't go tomorrow and get it done... i would get pulled over saturday night at midnight or something, and get a ticket for my license being expired by 2 minutes... *L*

thank god the dr's office was almost deserted... lol... there were only 4 or 5 people there to stare at my shoes and look at me like i should be seeing the "mental health physician" on the floor below.... *G*

so anyway... yeah. ha ha on me. i wore two mismatched shoes to work... yay! lol. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i wore m y sweater inside out to church on sunday....hehaah would have been okay....if a friend hadn't sat right behind us and then pointed it out...

then taunted Mark about it at work on monday...

eeeep!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol *HUGGS*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think we all do things like this at times...*L*
    I wore my bright pink fuzzy slippers to church
    one Sunday morning! *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok... so i feel a LITTLE better now... hehehe... thanks guys... [img]wink.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i forget that i'm wearing my slippers all the damn time.. *L... i've gone grocery shopping in 'em
    i even walked a block once before i realized i had them on....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol.. i think i've heard about your mismatched socks a time or two as well, paige... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]