Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L* whenever i go pass an airport i cant even breath...I am scared to fly come to think of it have never flew

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the late 80's, early 90's I had a company that sold memorabilia at Record conventions around the country, I flew at least once a week for a couple of years, during that time I was only on two flights that had close calls.
    The first was on my first flight, I left Chicago on my way to L.A. and as we were coming in for a landing at LAX, a plane crossed our runway causing the pilot of my plane to apply power to the engines and point the nose nearly straight up (or so it seemed to us). The plane cruised out over the pacific and made a hard U-turn to return to the airport. As it banked all I could see was ocean through my window, now that scared me (can't swim ya know).
    The other time I was going from LA to Denver and the wings iced up over the mountains and we hit major turbulence, at one point it felt like we dropped several hundred feet straight down and it wasn't that good feeling like on a roller coaster [img]confused.gif[/img] there was a lot of screaming and crying until we touched down.
    After relating the two horror stories, I will still sit here and tell you that I love flying, and would take another flight at first opportunity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol. i can save the anxiety i guess... i'm not going in november... i'm still supposed to go in december though... i'm not sure about january... *shrugs*... the people that run that place apparently have a case of head in ass... the guy from NC says he's already sent 3 techs up there to train, he doesn't understand why someone ELSE has to go now... so it's hard to tell what i'm getting myself into, lol. either way, i won't have to find out for a bit... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Rog.... That would've puckered my ass-hole. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Only was to travel.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    ***grabs CG [img]tongue.gif[/img] ***

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*chuckles*... remind me to find you guys when december 10th gets here!! [img]wink.gif[/img] i won't be flying anywhere til then... now that i'm seeing how these people operate, hell, i may NEVER end up up there! lol... it's no wonder they don't have anyone to work there, they apparently have a little bit of a rough time removing their heads from their asses. *L* anyway, i wasn't too afraid about the flying part, oddly enough. i figure if i plummet to my death in the fiery fuselage of an airplane... at least i won't be alone! maybe i can find some quick 5 minute action in the bathroom before we all hit the ground screaming... wouldn't THAT be something! i'd get to JOIN the mile high club... but i wouldn't be a member for too long now would i? lmao... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12