Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Friday, beautiful friday.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. thank goodness you are here once again.... (nevermind that i missed half the week, lol, it still feels like friday, for sure.)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep , it's friday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it doesnt even feel like a friday it feels like a sunday for some reason

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! *faints*... lol. no sunday. sunday is bad, because there are no days left before MONDAY when sunday gets here! [img]tongue.gif[/img] friday is is pretty good, once work is over, *L*... saturday is heavenly, because you don't have to work that day, and you don't have to work the next day, either... [img]smile.gif[/img] sunday. allllll day long, even though you're off... you have to think about how the next day is monday... you have to get all your crap ready to go back to work on monday.... you have to go to bed early... because the next day is monday. lol.... you can see how my world revolves around this nasty monday thing.... *G*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm SO glad it's Friday!!! although, i think i coulda made it back to work tomorrow, were it not saturday....LOL...

i was told not to bother making up my time this weekend for missing today, and half of the two days before each... *shrugs*... whatever, man, suits me... i feel better, i could get the work done, but... *shrugs again*... i have 3 weeks of vacation time + 3 "personal" days extra... 2 days of vacation time is nothin to me.. and worth it considering i COULD NOT BE THERE.... i get the sneaking suspicion that they don't believe i was really as sick as i said... you guys know better... lol. i'm ALWAYS here... at least a little bit, every day, to put up something, say something, and at don's board... i have mostly been NOWHERE for the past 3 or 4 days... a post here, a post there... you know when i was too sick to sit here and comment, that i was too fucking sick to do ANYTHING. *L*... i was so sick by the time i got home from work yesterday afternoon, early, that i couldn't even move. it was air conditioning weather, and my heat was on 75 degrees... MY heat... hahaha. that's funny... i don't run the heat at 75 in the WINTER, nevermind when it's almost the same temp outside... so. people will just have to think what they will at work i suppose... that's the sickest i've been in a lonnnnnnng long time... whether it was at an inconvenient time or not... i was sick. i tried my best to make it for 2 days, and couldn't. i didn't feel the effort was appreciated, so i didn't repeat it this morning when i had been up all night sick and still going. it will just have to be alright, pretty much. *L*... if everyone wants to be pissy over it, then so be it... a very close friend of mine told me recently that i need to adopt the "fuck it" attitude... and not let people make me feel guilty when i know i have no reason to be... advice which i think i'm gonna take... that said..... fuck it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Friday is good , but saturday is better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i agree! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned