Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good morning everyone... [img]smile.gif[/img] morning is not my best time, lol, but as my internet activity during the day has been somewhat restricted, though i'd better say something while i had the chance... LOL...

today should be a fairly decent day for me... i hope. *L*... i got some decent sleep for a change, that's always a good start.. i didn't sleep long... but the sleep i got was restful.. usually i toss and turn for most f the time... the guy i work with will be off setting up yet another lab, so that's good for me. lol. i can play my own music, minus headphones, and not have to take crap for it... bless his heart, he talks non-stop... it will be good to have a day where there is nothing to disrupt me... maybe everything will run smoothly... i hope. yesterday was kinda crappy... not horrible, just... typical monday for me i guess... lol. i shoulda known not to try to unclog a shower drain with solid drano containing lye... on a monday. it didn't get rid of the 10 tons of hair down in there... so the lye stuff is now all over the bathtub floor.... i'm scared to death my cat will go in there and step in it, or worse, LICK it... she likes to hop in the bathtub for some reason... she gets a kick out of it... [img]confused.gif[/img] i'm gonna have to leave the door closed all day... which will drive her mad... *L*... she hates closed doors... i may come home to pried-up, clawed carpet in front of the door.... ugh.

anywayyyyyyyy. LOL... derail! *L*... i hope everyone has a great tuesday.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

morning

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

morning pete! though technically... i suppose it's way past morning. lol.