Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am having all music forum to be deleted. There is no one at AW any more. Take care.

pete

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

duly noted, pete... i haven't been around much in ages... i bought a house and have basically stripped the entire inside and renovated the whole thing... that's been going on all summer... i'm sorry i couldn't give it more attention... *huggs*... you take care too, pete... i hope you've been doing well.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Pete, I really wish you wouldn't delete the music board, wheather there is anyone around AW or not, there are some intreresting archives there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i agree, Rog... i don't know why everyone wants to delete their boards just because no one is around... it's still YOUR board... it's not hurting anything being here, even if it gathers a little dust.... i know there have been some deleted that had TONS of threads and etc that had a lot of sentimental value to me... and now it's like they never existed at all... all those memories gone...

maybe not everyone is as sentimental as we are, lol. or maybe it's that other people don't care so much about digging into the past and things that are done and over with... different types of people might like to forget all that stuff and move on...

i've never given the music forum that much attention, as i was more told i was going to be looking after it than asked if i was interested. *L*... you've done pretty much everything there... so i think if you want it left there, it should be... though it's not up to me....

*hugggggs*... i'm glad to see you still around.... [img]smile.gif[/img] i haven't had much time to comment as of late, and it seems kinda pointless to talk when no one answers or contributes... but my board is staying put... never know when things will turn around and people will wander through again... i mean, it's one fad after another, i guess... first myspace, then facebook, now tagged, etc etc... eventually they will run out of new things, and everyone will start visiting their old stomping grounds, to see who and what they can find... [img]smile.gif[/img]