Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW! thanks heidi... [img]smile.gif[/img] nah, we don't know each other all that well, but i DO remember that you were the first person to come along when i put up the breast cancer awareness pink board and compliment me on it. It definitely is a nice thing to hear, especially knowing you've been registered since 2000. That's a lotta designs. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I had some of the frames you do. I think you're running a different version of PSP though...or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, probably... PSP 7 is what i'm running... i got it from chatsuites, they gave me the link to the mod's playpen, where they keep all their free downloads... they had "cracked" versions of PSP 10, wtf ever THAT means... LOL. i just know i tried downloading 10, 9, and 8, and they didn't work. So i got stuck with 7 again... someone i know has a nice new shiny version of 10... which they need to zip and gimme, so i can make them more intricate designs.... *G* i need to stop bein so damn lazy and find the time to sit down with some tutorials, so i can learn some new stuff... there's still LOTS of stuff about it that i don't know, and i haven't even TRIED photoshop, ever. If you are running 7, the frames should work.... i got them from a design forum, but pretty much everything there is either for PSP7 or PS... if you can use, i will zip up and send... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think its a cool board too,and if i wasnt so thick id have a nice one to,instead mines blank n boring like me take care bazza hugsssssss

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL...I have PSP8. I want to take a shot at 10. I need to find some more frames and stuff. Bazza you can ask almost anyone for help on your board. I did both mine and my husbands boards. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To tell you ( and I realize we dont know each other) that you have some of the best layouts I have seen on hostboard.

Just thought I'd say so [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can deal with the MySpace layouts...LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BAZZAAAAAAAAA!!! *pounces on you n squeeeeeeeeeeezes*... you made a post!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

if you need help with a forum board, then i'd love to help ya out... [img]wink.gif[/img] if it's a my space layout, i'm totally lost... i started one at one time, and it made me wanna pull out all my hair so i said fuck it and just didn't mess with it anymore... *L*... i'm sort of anti-myspace anyhow... i already have enough to keep up with! *L*.... i'm so glad you registered and are posting! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *hugggggggs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't pay for mine. Someone sent me the entire full version in a zip file. Actually several zip files. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mrs. G, if you would like a copy of PSP7 (i don't see much difference in the versions, honestly, cuz you add your own frames, tubes, brushes, textures, and fonts as you go along anyways... *shrugs*) i can zip it up and send it to you if ya gimme and email addy.... [img]wink.gif[/img] actually, i think i still have the zipped version somewhere on my comp where i downloaded it... [img]smile.gif[/img] if you get the hang of it and like it, you can always buy PSP 10 for yourself later on... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast