Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Today?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

today was long... *falls into bed and passes out cold*.... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi RA , My day is fine so far. I am reading lots of Pro Basketball magazines and enjoying it very much.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This has been a sucky Friday for me. I have been under the weather with a cold or sumptin, I got the head ache, Chills and a sore throat from coughing so much. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Its been Cold & rainy for a few days, The only highlight was with the Cardnail Vs Tigers game last night (Go Cards)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*makes rog some chicken soup and gets an extra blanket*.... hope you feel better soon, rog... *smooooches*....

ugh, it's almost 1 in the afternoon, and i'm hung over... *L*.... my day didn't start until 11:30am, but then again, i didn't go to bed until like 7am, so i guess that's not a lot of sleep, lol. Nothin going on today, so i think i'll curl up and sleep some more, and try to get rid of this headache... *L*....

i had a great time at my party, lol, such as it was.... i ended up not dressing up because i didn't have anything for last minute... but there were some good ones... LOL... one girl was dressed up like a bee, but she had all kinds of makeup on and huge fake eyelashes... she was supposed to be a "drag-queen bee"... lol. And i swear there was this older lady that wore a school girl outfit... i mean, she had the body for it or whatever, but i was kinda shocked that someone her age would WEAR something like that... LOL. when she dropped her glasses and bent over to pick them up... one of the guys from the kitchen dropped a tray of food.... lmao. Everyone drank margaritas until their heads were spinning, ate everything under the sun, scared all the other diners off, and closed the place down... *L*.... Not a bad way to spend a friday night.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Today wasn't too bad actually. Moved some more of our stuff over to the new place today and went and gave the landlord the first months rent. Also picked up our copy of the lease and talked to a whole bunch of friends. So far so good. But the day isn't nearly over yet. Still have more stuff to move tonight when Mike gets home from work. Hopefully that goes smoothly. Otherwise my ok mood might just turn disasterous. And thats never any fun.

Hope everyone else had a great day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*opening one eye and looking around*... ugh. don't WANNA get up!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] i HATE monday mornings, lol...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frazzled is the best way to put it *L* pulls out my hair by the roots...well at least this way being bald I don't have to do my hair *L*Worked over the weekend. Sat was short staffed so had one side of the wing by myself taking care of 24 or so residents with various forms of memory loss.....zoom......Sunday took 8 people to church on another floor, the lady next to me had a seizure and passed out during prayer so no one was paying attention to get me help till the ministers wife looked up and I mouthed I need help as I am holding the lady in the chair so she doesn't fall. Then having the floor nurse telling me that I have to take this resident to the 4th floor. Its like are you for freaking real she just became conscious...borrowed a walker with a seat to get her there, to her getting ill as soon as I got off the elevator, then down the hall we go. Sick in room, said would change her into a night gown and lay her on her side so if she gets sick she won't choke...then to have the head nurse bitch because I used someone elses walker. Well damn she couldn't walk and you made me transfer her up here.......grumbles....stupid people...they 911 her out..dahhhhhhhhh...was torqued the rest of the day steaming....oh well off today so taking some aggression outside and doing my gardens.....smiles and hugs everyone.. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hugggs the dilly one*.... healthcare can be SO stressful sometimes... [img]frown.gif[/img] makes it worse when the people in charge of you are stewwwwpid... hehehe... [img]wink.gif[/img] hope you have a good day off today in your gardens... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Today has been pretty great. Moved the last of the boxes into the new apartment! YAY! Now just have the last of the furniture to go. That shouldn't be too bad. Met one of the neighbors. He hit on me first thing. I couldn't do anything but laugh at him. He's like 60. But he helped me move the boxes upstairs into the apartment so he's in my complete good graces. He seemed nice enough. Not much else going on today other than I'm pretty exhausted. Haven't been sleeping well at all. Hopefully tonight that'll change.

*huggz Pickles* Hope you had a much better day today hun

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

today blew chunks... LOL. hopefully halloween night is better than halloween day... [img]wink.gif[/img]