Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Today?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So far today's been a royal pain in my ass [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] I'm with RA hoping tonight will be better [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*shrugs about last night*... today was so fuckin crappy that i don't even REMEMBER what was so crappy about yesterday now... *sighs*... i didn't work because there isn't much work for us to do, so i didn't make any money today... went to a mandatory worker's comp visit over my back... was 45 min. late because i couldn't find the place, and even the people in the same building didn't know where it was ... the nurse from fkn HELL was in there, announcing to me that i was 45 min late and she just didn't know if they had time for me today.... now this visit was about whether or not to close out my case and settle, if needed more treatment, etc... if i had missed it... they would have closed it by default according to the letter i got in the mail... i didn't wanna be there in the first damn place, i was absolutely spent from spending almost an hour running up and down stairs, driving to about 10 different buildings to try to find the place... and then miss shitty attitude was snarky with me.... grrrrrrrr... i snapped... i was already bent, and that was the last straw.... i pretty much told her that i missed work for the appointment (not true, lol, but oh well), and had been trying for an hour to find the place, which had no sign out front, or inside the building as to whether it was there, and if so what suite, upstairs, downstairs, etc... it wasn't listed on the big sign in front of the building listing all the businesses inside... NOWHERE... of COURSE i neglected to bring the letter with me, thinking that it would be in the medical block of the business park, and labeled appropriately, like every other fucking business in the place.... grrrr. so i didn't have the number... finally some nice lady at UPS called information to try to get the number... and came up with their home office number in a nearby city... so i called there, and got the number for here, and directions to which building it was... then i go in and get attitude... ugh. i was a nervous, irritable wreck, and voiced the opinion that if they had appropriately labeled the place or sent directions with the letter, then maybe i wouldn't have been late... and as there wasn't ONE SINGLE PERSON in the office other than me, basically if they wanted me out, they would have to call someone to come and CARRY me out. Odd how people who are so mean and blustery can change their attitude in 2 seconds flat. I'm sure i looked positively evil, i felt as if my head were about to spin around like linda blair.... after all that mess, the exam came, and of course this guy is working FOR comp, so according to him, there's nothing wrong with my back... and leg... and knee at all... i said, ohhhhhh, alright... then why do they hurt? if there's nothing wrong with them, shouldn't they feel 100% normal? grrr, fucking smart ass... it's not like i want disability for it, i don't NEED it... not asking for anything other than to have my medical bills paid for that are related to that specific on the job injury... which, i may be mistaken, but i thought that was what comp was supposed to be FOR. geez, i didn't ASK for the appointment, it was mandatory... it's not bothering me right NOW... it's not like i'm totally bedridden when it DOES.... ugh.... *throwing hands up*... basically during the whole thing they are trying to prove that you're a liar and there's nothing wrong with you period, so they can close your claim and not have to pay anything anymore... no wonder people fucking exaggerate and outright lie, just to get what they actually need....

*sighs*... afterwards wasn't so hot either... i had to listen to crap from my mom about my work situation, when i'm 35 years old, and it's MY problem, not hers, and there's nothing i can do about it anyway.... if there's no work for me, i have to go home without pay... period... i took all my vacation days and don't get my next 3 weeks until jan 1st... so til then i'm just up shit creek... analyzing and whining about it not being fair don't change the facts in the least, so honestly, i'd rather not hear about how hard it's going to make things on me, i already know the trouble i have when my pay ISN"T short....

*sighs yet again*... have you just ever had one of those days? i feel so inadequate in every way to every one today.... sometimes it's like no matter how hard i try, i always screw things up... and no matter what i do... i will never get things right....

i need ice cream... LOTS of it. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*looks at the clock*... ugh... i'm gonna be a zombie all day today... but at least it's friday! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...we lost...glad i put all those razor blades in the apples i gave out... otherwise...

have a touch of flu and have to fly today...ugh...

but it could be worse...it could be friday...ummm *checks* oh shit....

nevermind...

happy friday shiney happy people

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good for me so far because it's friday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the chicken Soup, I'm nearly over the cold but now its day two of the Toothache from hell [img]mad.gif[/img]

I have cabin fever and had to get out for a while. It is sunny and nearly 60 outside after several days of cold grey & rainy daze. So I'm gonna enjoy it any way I can [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's saturday and i don't have to work... how bad can the day go.....? errrr.. i shouldn't have said that, huh.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] oh well, too late now! *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*yawning and stretchinggggggggg*... ugh... TIRED... [img]frown.gif[/img] went to bed at 12 or 12:30 and got up at 5... *L*... why do i think i'm gonna need a nap before bedtime tonight? lol... i am sooooooooooo so sleepy... i kept nodding off on the hour drive home... .hehe... good thing the car knows the way... [img]wink.gif[/img] hope everyone had a good monday.... was pretty good for me... worked all by myself, harder to get in trouble that way.... *G* the only bad thing about today was the food at lunch... *wrinkles nose*... hospital food, yucky.... greasy greasy meatloaf with whipped mashed potatoes out of a box, lol, and some smushy cooked carrots with nothin on them.... EW. *rubs my growling tummy*... i gotta find something GOOD for dinner! *L*.... *stops babbling and runs off*... [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My day has been good so far.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Been kind of hetic for me, but hey a busy mind stays out of trouble *L*

My daughter told me wens that her boyfriend from England was flying in on Sunday, then she told me Sat that they where getting married Nov 13.....screams..To have her come out Sunday for me to help her find wedding rings and have her engagement ring resized and dress....mind zooming...Have them over for dinner after she picks him up at the airport, while I watched my grandson while she went....mind racing...

Monday, asked boss for a hour off early for the wedding....call daughter monday when I got home, to find out what color she wants for her flowers for I was going to make them.....to find out they agreed to get married in April when his family can come here..oh Lord help me...laughing..oh well another day in paradise *w*