Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do not use it at all. There is still too many problems with it. Use Windows media 10 if you are using Windows XP programs. I have Windows Vista.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

geez Pete thanks for telling me that now ..I was wondering if i was the ONLY one have a problem with it

*goes back using media 10*

Junior Hostboard Member amandaorl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Windows Media 11

If you believe that Windows Media Player 11 is causing specific problems on your Windows Vista system, and you require a media player for compatibility with certain XP programs, you could consider downgrading to Windows Media Player 10. However, downgrading might also introduce other compatibility or security concerns, so it's essential to weigh the pros and cons. Find any tips and tricks on using windows apps on Windowsguided. In summary, while there were early concerns with Windows Media Player 11 on Windows Vista, many of these issues were addressed through updates. If you're experiencing specific compatibility problems with XP programs, consider exploring compatibility modes, patches, or alternative media player solutions tailored to your needs.