Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know it has been dead around here not too many are on the boards much anymore either they are pregnant or just had a baby so they've been busy lol....hahha with all these pregnancies and babies lately i am wanting another one lol NOT...i will not bring another baby in this world with my illness i took a risk for me and for tanner,but i am glad that everything came out great [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Monday, kids are finally gone to school after along week of March Break lol and we went window shopping this morning hubby and i ..fun fun fun ...then came back home ate lunch and kids came home ate their lunch and off they went to school and off went hubby to work and i went to go for alittle nap with my lil one and now here i am online for a bit lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My monday was spent at home sick....not much
    fun but at least I dont have to listen to the
    office bitch today! *L* I am off to the docs
    in a bit so hopefully I will have some good news
    on what is going on with my health....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh....they finally released me from the hospital today after a 10 day stay. THANK FUCKING GAWD!!! I swear I thought they were trying to poison me with the hospital food. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

So anyway, I have to have surgery a couple weeks after Kian is born. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

seems to be going a lot better than the last.... thank god. lol. i remembered to do laundry, my alarms went off as scheduled, and i got to work exactly 1 minute early, with coffee supplies and lunch stuff in tow. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

slightly scary.... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] lol...

hope everyone else is having a good monday... though by the looks of it, not many these days are going to stop by and reply. *L*.... tis ok, because honestly, i've neglected my board lately, other than the design... i've just been too busy for it, really... so there aren't too many interesting topics to reply TO. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah! how come? surgery for what? [img]confused.gif[/img] *hugggs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to have my gall bladder removed. It has a bunch of gall stones in it and it keeps flaring up. Problem is that where I am in the pregnancy they can't do the surgery without risking me going into preterm labor and delivering Kian WAY too early. SO...I get to deal with it and the pain until a couple weeks after he's born so they can do it the laproscopic way. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that sucks.. [img]frown.gif[/img] GB pain is bad.... you have trouble probably every time you eat, as well, with your stomach... *huggggs*.... you'd better be keeping a record of this shit so that when he's an ungrateful teenager, you can throw it up in his face, all the agony you went through for him... and how he'd better be nice to you. (never works, my mom said the same thing.. i think ALL mom's do when you become an ungrateful teenage nightmare.. G*)

if that doesn't work, you can always use the old standard "i brought you into this world, and i can take you out of it!" hehehe. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

it'll be worth it in the end... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Rogue Angel:

if that doesn't work, you can always use the old standard "i brought you into this world, and i can take you out of it!" hehehe.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I use that one quite alot but it doesnt work! *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ROTFLMGDFAO.....I swear my Mom has said that so many times to me I have lost track. And Kian is an ornery little shit already. It is going to be interesting to see what he is like when he's born. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think he's going to be a fiery little red-haired spitfire, just like his mommy.... [img]wink.gif[/img]