Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 2009

hi pete! how's your 2009 going so far? lol.
    Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay so far RA.

pete

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy new years my friends
    I am a man of many facets, some my love me, some may hate me, but it does not affect who I am.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mr. Skeleton!!! Happy New Year! lol... *huggs*
    Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's year is going well so far :-)
    <a href="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/forum/f/9947" target="_blank">Phoenix Rising's Realm</a><br /><a href="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/forum/f/8357" target="_blank">Rosie's Retreat</a><br /><a href="http://mms2006.proboards59.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Mystic Moonlight Sanctuary</a><br /><a href="http://www.myspace.com/aglimpseintohell" target="_blank">Myspace</a><p>"If Men define their situations as real, they are real in their consequences" -W. I. Thomas<p>"To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wildflower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour" ~William Blake<p>"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."<br />- Nelson Mandela<p>"Good teaching is one-fourth preperation and three -fourths theater."<p>- Gail Godwin<p>"To laugh often and much, to earn the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics, and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, weather by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded! ~Emerson<p>???True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.???<p>- Albert Einstein<p>"Let him that would move the world first move himself."<p>-Socrates

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

would be going better if everyone hadn't forgotten my birthday. *L*

...then again, i forgot to even come and check here, so i guess i didn't actually miss anything? *G

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i think i might have tried to post here....

but this piece of shit HB new system...requires me to put in my login name and password ikidyounot30furkin'times before it lets me in....

Happy BeLated Birthday sweet girl.... you knoW i love ya even if i can't post!
    <a href="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=118" target="_blank">[IMG]http://webpages.charter.net/blaze627/www-janosha-com193kermitani.gif[/IMG]</a><br />click that frog!<p>Freckle .... yes, freckle<p>get your PooP in a GrouP!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awww. i feel bad now, hahahhaa, i was just kidding... i seriously did forget to look until after my birthday was over. LOL.

i don't get what the deal is with your login? Wild seems to be having issues as well... i put my ID and password in the very day the "new" HB was up and running, and marked it so that i would stay signed in... for whatever reason, it seems to have stuck. *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay this was like the worst invention ever!!! At least the old system we knew how to fricking navigate. I can't do SHIT on here!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast