0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation wheres the decorations...

can we decorate?
    Evelyn says HI!
    <a href="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=118" target="_blank">[IMG]http://webpages.charter.net/blaze627/www-janosha-com193kermitani.gif[/IMG]</a><br />click that frog!<p>Freckle .... yes, freckle<p>get your PooP in a GrouP!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: wheres the decorations...

I WISH. it's depressing as fuck in here. *frown*

*plays peep-eye with Ev*.....
    Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Re: wheres the decorations...

They fucked it all up!!! *whines*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, pretty much the worst innovation ever, if you happen to be fond of design and decorating... i know that wasn't HB's primary function, but even when no one else was around to talk to or posting, you could still play around with your board design....

who knows... maybe sometime in the future that will change, at least a little... i thought when they said we were going to get more functions and the new version would allow us to have even more options... they were including design and coding... *just shrugs*.... nothing we can do i guess... lol. except whine...

...ok. so the reason for editing thing is funny, i have to admit... *G*
    Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*growls* At least I can design my own MySpace pages still thank flipping GAWD!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

amen to that. i thought maybe i couldn't change anything because i wasn't listed as an owner, or even a mod, lol. funny, since i am a mod on like 4 or 5 different boards and own 2 of my own. *L*... didn't make a bit of difference, though... nothing i change stays changed... which sucks...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: wheres the decorations...

it's kinda phunny mel that on liars you come up listed (upon posting) as "forum owner" and on here yer jus an ordinary citizen....vewwwwwwwy stwange.

(yeh i'm not damned anymore!!!) but it's still early. hahaha

dave the barbarian
    OZ never did give nothing to the Tinman, that he didn't already have.
    "Everything will be just fine in the end...so if things are not just fine...it's not the end."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol. it just depends on what you have programmed it to say under your name... i could go back and put "owner" in the slot, and i would come up that way, instead of having "newbie" under my name.... i'm in green though, which indicates owner... i think probably it's defaulted to say "owner"... i just changed it on my board...

lol, and as far as being damned... it IS still early... just behave yourself... that's all. *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wtf! i just realized what you meant. i AM listed as an "HB forum owner"... but that's not what it's supposed to say. *L*... i set the moderator title to "Head Angel in Charge" cuz i am the only one. Notice that's what it says under the REGULAR chatter's names... the blue indicates you are a member/chatter... but it has the mod title underneath yours and amy's names... hmmm. that's crazy.... *heads off in the direction of the help desk again*... lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok, as usual, i had it all fucked up again. lol. i went to the help desk, posted my issue, then figured out the problem.

i AM listed as a forum owner... on all boards... so i'm not sure what you are talking about there? if you look at the posts on this topic, both BMR and i are listed in green, and have "HB forum owner" under our names...

i THOUGHT that members were in blue... they aren't. lol. Mods are. (members are in black) That is why you and amy are in blue.... if you notice, it says "head angel in charge" under your names. lmao. this is because i set the mod title to that, because i happen to be the ONLY one here on my board...

well ok. on OLD HB, that title belonged solely to ME... because i was the only mod. Now it seems, if you are a mod on ANY board, when you come to mine, you are given whatever mod title i have typed in....

i however, do NOT have the mod title anymore, as owners used to.... no matter what, we are apparently listed as "forum owners" on every board... just as mods are listed as mods on every board, whether they are a mod on THAT particular board or not. There didn't used to be an "owner" title. you were one of two things: chatter or mod. So when i typed in a mod title, it came up under MY name only.... i guess now that i am both the owner AND the mod, it automatically defaults me to "owner" rather than whatever mod title i have typed in.

so! all moderators: if you come to my board and i have "dirty stinkin bitches!" set up as my moderator title... when you post here, you will be dirty stinkin bitches!

HAHAHAAHHA!!

that's funny. it seems kinda weird that it should be that way. but...? lol.

in other words, i can call you names, and you just have to deal with it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast