Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is a wet and chilly day in my neighborhood. I am in a wierd mood today. I just want to take a moment and say how much I appreciate the people here on AW who have become cyberfriends over the past few years since I started coming here.
    We spend so much time whining about our problems that we sometimes forget to stand back and look at what we have.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img] *huggggggs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good morning, rog! ...wherever you are, lol... i haven't seen you around for a few days... of course i haven't been too far from home myself, *L*... i took a HUGE nap yesterday. i went to bed at 8, and didn't get up again until 7:00 this morning, other than a brief period of being awake during which i had a phone conversation. lol. geez, if there were any others, i don't remember them! hahaha. i'll talk to my mom later today, and she'll say something that i'm supposed to remember and don't, and then go, "i TOLD you that last NIGHT when i called you... remember?? when i asked if you were asleep, and you said no?" HAHAHAHA.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

anyway. *L*... i hope eeryone has a good tuesday... *hugggs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good morning Miz RA, I have been around but the boards have been kinda slow lately (including mine)
    Most of my time is involved with trying to get out of my White trash apartment and getting my house liveable. I had hoped to be in by thanks giving, but it is looking like it will be closer to Christmas.
    I am so looking forward to the Holidays. Since Moving back to this rural community, I have lost a few old friends to the chemical demons of Meth, but I have rediscovered the love from peoples hearts, that have allowed me to crack the armour that I had built from around my heart.
    I have several invitations from old & new friends to share thanksgiving dinner with them & their families.
    If I can get moved into my house before Christmas, I am planning on having a House warming party to thank everyone for sticking by me during these last couple of rough years.
    Sorry I didn't mean to ramble on like that. I hope that where ever you are, you are Happy, Safe & warm. Take care.
    rog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] *HUGGGS*... i can't think of anyone who deserves it more... people show you love because you show it to them, rog... armor or no armor... you're kind and you care... and would give the shirt off your back to help a stranger... you get what you give out, so if you're getting back all that love from friends new and old... you know you're doing a pretty terrific job of being a friend and just a good person in general... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*rog update*
    1)My construction crew is about a week and a half AHEAD of schedual
    2) They have increased my Kitchen/Dining room by almost half, by MOVING the bathroom
    3) I got bitten on the neck by a (vampyre) spider...Ouch
    4) you know in the old cartoons, when someone would step on a rake and it would flip up and hit you on the face? Well it hurts like hell and there are No bluebirds flying around your dented head-bone.
    5)I have to go shopping for a bathroom vanity. Why? I got a kitchen sink!
    6)why is it that if there are a thousand boards without nails sticking up, I have to find that ONE F#@*~ING BOARD WITH THE NAIL STICKING UP!!!
    *update complete*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol... glad you'are having fun... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567