Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

harry fkn potter thats what blows..oh oh oh and all the whiney bastards that come in and say "oo their selling it cheaper somewhere else so im returning this and buying it there..why do you have to sell it so expensive..blah blah blah" fuck off and die ok [img]smile.gif[/img] have a nice day LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ex-wives...they fucking blow. Actually she probably has since she's dating a he/she. Still don't quite understand that concept but OKAYYYYY. Whatever rocks the boat. Oh yeah and it fucking blows that child support upped the amount per month till the back amount (state's doing) is paid and the ex-wife is planning a trip to Saudi to be with her he/she/it AND has NO fucking job AND she isn't going to school either. So guess where our money for child support is going to go???? HER FUCKING VACATION!!! Fucked up bitch! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ July 27, 2007 05:13 PM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*blinks*... damn. that IS fucked up. Too bad they don't make it so you have to account for the money. Like a statement of where you spent what, when... you shouldn't be able to spend it on anything that isn't for the kids. I mean of course that includes lodging and food, etc. But not a trip to another fuckin country to go screw a tranny and get your rocks off. *L*. just my opinion. *shrugs*... if she was ANY sort of mother, she'd be planning a FAMILY vacation to somewhere nice, like Disneyland or etc... she IS a fucked up bitch. *shakes head*... i hate people who can have kids with no problem then fucking think of themselves before their kids.

i don't really have anything that fkn blows today. i am just too tired and worn out from flipping shifts for ONE day. *L*... i dunno whether to scratch my watch or wind my ass, seriously. I wake up and have no clue if it's day or night. i HATE that. Not much else beyond that. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Something that fucking blows, is Walmart... (yeah, yeah, thought you had heard it all, huh? *grin*) Well this time it really took the cake! I won't go into too much detail here, since I already started a thread on my board titled "An end to the battle with Wal-Mart, or is it?", you should check it out, but anyways, Wal-mart has repeatedly descriminated against multiple people in various ways (in fact they just lost 5 or 6 people including myself during the last 5 days or so. They also harrass people they don't like, and do what they want, when they want regardless of what is legal and ethical... But anyways, in my thread, I also posted a copy of the letter I wrote them, pretty interesting stuff, and it certainly got their attention... Too little Too late on their part lol... Oh and guess what? I have several ground for different lawsuits and what-not that I can and will start... They will straighten up, or they will be sent packing... Thank God for a democracy, and not a dictatorship, where we do have a say and an influence in corporate america

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh i totally agree! you are now my best friend lol i say we shall send flying monkeys to walmart to set it on fire! lol

They are in the same mall as my bookstore and they were selling the harry potter like $12 cheaper than us..so people wernt buying it from us and going there..THEY SELL MORE THAN JUST BOOKS! we dont [img]frown.gif[/img] so we lost out on a shit load of money..fkn walmart..

oh and people fkn blow! lol and long shifts

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't agree with their philosophy of "the customer is always right", there are definitly some people which have no business being behind the wheel of a moving car, much less in a grocery store. People bitch about the stupidest stuff, and who is left holding the bag? The peons, cause we all know the managers would never do such a thing... Of course they hide their horns under their halos.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i'll tell you what blows...my fuckin ex husband and his fuckin skanky ass dried up old bag of a fuckin mother...trying ton control my life by using my kids...BULL FUCKIN SHIT!!!(see my board for details...start up a collection)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what blows is my fucking mother in law that keeps all calling every 5 minutes of the day and NOT understanding that we have to get our life back together again..but ALL she can think about is her fucking self and i am getting tired of it...and something else that blows is that she tells her sisters that she doesnt go out anywhere which is fucking bullshit cuz hubby goes and takes her out almost every week or whenever he has time to take her out and she goes on trips where she is staying but she still says that she doesnt go out anywhere fucking liar bitch she is

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still say ex-wives fucking blow. Just one thing right after another with her. *sighs and shakes my head* Can't my life ever go smoothly. So help me Gawd if she tries to have my wages attached to the child support I am gonna blow a fucking fuse. I will flat out tell her I don't owe her a Gawd damned thing and that what I do with my money is my fucking business. What she does with OUR money that is paid for support is OUR business since it was ours in the beginning. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

holy shit, people... LOL. i'm glad this thread is being put to good use, but i'm sorry things are going less than smoothly for everyone... [img]frown.gif[/img]

i've been having some health issues as of late, and haven't been around much... among other things, i possibly have a bleeding ulcer or ulcers... and have to go get a scope ASAP. I'm trying to stay away from any kind of stress or drama in my own life... but i'm always here to listen. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]