Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i hope everyone has a terrific day, whatever you happen to be doing... enjoy your day off!
    i dunno bout anywhere else, but it's GORGEOUS here today... sunny, clear, and in the high 80's... perfect cook out weather... *vbs*...

*smooches leo cuz i see him lurking, lol, then bouncing off to my mom's for a cook out*.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HOw was the cookout? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it was nice... [img]smile.gif[/img] i put a post up on your board as well about it i think....

sorry, my thoughts are a little muddled right now... some ASSHOLE has deleted some of my posts from the Crazy Liars board, and i am pissed off about it.

I'm not sure who saw what was going on there and who didn't. But i deleted some posts that were derogatory and inappropriate... they hurt someone who was innocent of the entire episode, and i felt, as a moderator, that they should be removed to prevent anymore upset to this person, including my own. To be fair, i deleted EVERY post except the original one, save a post to explain what happened to the posts that were previously there. so now, i guess in return, "someone" is coming along and deleting all of the posts i have made there in the past little bit. I'm about to stick my foot up someone's ass... i was trying my best to be mature about the situation, and not be dragged down to the other person's level...again. But if this sort of thing is gonna start happening... we will have another round... and this time, i WON"T hold back. I think someone is about to find out just how big of a cunt i can actually be... when i actually TRY. [img]mad.gif[/img]