Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOOK! another thread about the weather! *G*

seriously. if i am missing from time to time off and on for the next couple of weeks, as i was last night and today... it's because we are having severe storms here... they are knocking out the internet and also affecting cell phone transmission... even land lines are going down because of the severity of the wind and etc. Last night, the wind was blowing so hard during a storm that i could actually feel it INSIDE the apartment, with no windows or doors open. The lightening was continuous, it was bright as DAY outside... and the thunder was one non-stop roll. My cat sat under my feet and whined for about 2 hours. lol. anyway, if i go AWOL... ya know what happened. and i will be back! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh...maybe that is what is going on with our phones. I had to get a new cell phone because it sounded like you were underwater in the middle of an idiotic swimming pool or something. That and now Hubby is having his replaced cause it is doing the SAME thing. Maybe it is some sort of weather interferance. Only thing is we haven't had any bad weather. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i hate when we have storms here no matter how they are my lights go out for 3 hours..*L* its ONLY my streets lights ONLY that go out thats the weird thing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got two generators for those mishaps...
    I feel like I've been livin' in the NW with all this fuckin'' rain we've had the past six weeks.... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*nodding*... at some point every single day, you can be assured that it is going to rain... it was 95 here today, which is UNGODLY hot for here... plus at one point it rained, and it was sooooooo fkn humid... i don't see how you guys STAND it being hotter than that... ugh. i would have a heat stroke, then suffocate to death... [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was like 95 here the other day. What is kind of funny is when it hits into the 100's here. Doesn't happen all that often but if you don't have A/C it SUCKS. We had to shut up the apartment to go somewhere and by the time we got home it was like walking into an oven. [img]confused.gif[/img]