Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*blink blink*... i fell asleep last night before i could come online... looks like i didn't miss too much... LOL. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*stretttttches and yawns*.... mmmmmmm... sleeping until saturday afternoon kicks ASS. it's cold here... so i spent my morning burrowed deep under the covers in a semi-coma, lol.

Anyone got any good plans for today? i'm about to go off shopping with my mom... her treat, so who could complain? *L*... then dinner, and probably a visit to my best friend tonight before she goes to work.... as far as later tonight, i'll be sitting here more likely than not... woo hoo exciting! *L*

it's all good though... i need to get busy on my resume so i can get it turned in to this company i want a job working at home with... i need to hurry up and get that in gear, cuz god knows i can't stand being this fuckin broke anymore... lol. Which also means i don't have money to spend on stuff that isn't essential anyway, like going out and having a good time. *L* Good thing i have good friends to talk with and keep me company... [img]wink.gif[/img]

anyway, i hope everyone has a great saturday... [img]smile.gif[/img]

*skips off to start my morning, errr, afternoon*... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#696969" size="1">[ November 10, 2007 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>