Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...i slept from 7 last night until 7 this morning.... was almost late getting up... there's something wrong, i think. [img]frown.gif[/img] i was soooo tired... i haven't been feeling well though. from what i've heard, LOTS of things went on in lots of places last night while i was sleeping. i always miss the good stuff... from what i've heard though, i'm glad i missed it. *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gawd I wish I could do that. I seem to sleep in 2-3 hour intervals. I can't seem to get comfy or anything either. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my Dr started giving me Requip for restless leg and I have slept better in the last 10 days than I had in years.
    Now that I am an antique, I hate to sleep to much, I'm afraid I might miss sumptin [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, i didn't get much sleep last night... making up for those 12 hours i slept i suppose... most i've slept in AGES... generally i sleep 4-5 hours a night... i feel better today than i did with 12 hours sleep... makes me feel like crap. i'm what you could a "short phase sleeper"... i do better with less sleep. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

restless legs often accompany diabetes... *nodding*... i have it too, rog... *huggs*... what's bad is the fact when you have restless legs, most of the time you also have PLMS, periodic limb movement syndrome... basically the same thing, it's just that RLS is while you're awake, and PLMS is when you're asleep... PLMS are leg movments, from small movements to large leg jerks, usually in groups of 4, which may or may not cause arousal... so as bad as the RLS feels while you're awake, that itchy crawly "have to move my legs feeling", the PLMS wake you up over and over during the night, so it makes sense that you are sleeping better, and i'm glad... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i'm not on meds for mine... once i wasn't in diabetic acidosis anymore, from the diabetes being untreated, and my sugar went back to normal levels (i generally range from 72-95 now, lol.), it seemed to calm down... [img]smile.gif[/img]