Pickles are you here ?
Printable View
Pickles are you here ?
it looks like pickles has completely disappeared... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
I also miss Pickles, and I'm wonder what this R/T stuff is, Is it like a life, coz I don't have onea them...LOL
I miss her contribution to the 3 or 4 word story thread (and I'm really glad that RA doesn't count words anymore [img]wink.gif[/img]
Roger! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] on the cheek! How are you doing?
Pickles! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I miss you too!
*HUGS* RA.....how are you feeling lady? HOnestly?
*huggggs*... i'm feelin ok mrs. g... [img]wink.gif[/img] thanks for asking me though... it always makes you feel a little bit EXTRA better... lol. when you know someone cares enough about how you're doing to ask... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] i hope everything is going well with you, and that you're enjoying your christmastime.... mmmmmmmmmmm.... anymore of that maple sausage left for breakfast on christmas day? *stomach growling*... lol. you don't KNOW how that made my stomach growl on thanksgiving morning! *chuckles*... it just sounded sooooooooooooo good! *L*.... *hugggs again*....
RA , Get the blood hounds out and ready to find Pickles.
i know, i know, pete! i think she's lost her way.... [img]frown.gif[/img] *gets the dogs ready*... lol.
I have missed you all more than I can say and express, thank you for the kind words and thoughts.
Many things have been going on rt, such as my daughter being engaged then was getting married right away, to the wedding now being in April when her fiancee's family can come here from England.
Working way too much and then getting hurt at work last Tues to be taken by ambulance when I fell in the kitchen getting of all things garbage bags....hey what can I say I am a true clutz. Thank goodness nothing is broke, just bruises and sprains from my foot to my neck, so on seditary work till released, I go back to the docs on Thursday.
I truly wish you all the best during this Holiday Season, and may the peace of Christmas be with you all with fond memories of Christmas past and the new cherrished memories of this wonderful time of the year.
Leaves a plate of homemade cookies with creamy hot chocolate sitting on the table, with the delicious alluring aroma swirling around the room for everyone to enjoy.
Merry Christmas *hugs*
*pounces on you and hugggggs again*... i'm so sorry you got hurt... [img]frown.gif[/img] i know how that goes... good thing you have a while til the wedding! s* take GOOD good care of yourself, and don't go back to work before you're ready, lady! *hugggs*....
Just a quick update on those that wonder what is going on in my boring life *L*
I am still hurt from the fall at work and on light duty and will be starting theraphy soon.
My daughter is driving me nuts and is now getting married Jan 12 and wants no one there, no bells or whistles per say. Dang kids...
Anyway hope you all had a great holiday and have a wonderful, healthy and happy New Year.
Hugs to all [img]smile.gif[/img]