Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.... shift. at least for the next 2 weeks. tomorrow morning i will officially be done with nights.. then i will go back to days on monday morning. at least for the 2 weeks that THIS schedule covers... after that, who knows....

it's gonna be fun, lol, changing shifts. i mean, what do you do? i only have one day to turn around in. i am ALREADY exhausted and i haven't even BEEN to work yet... this week has really kicked my ass.... SO. when i get home in the morning, and want to go to sleep.. if i want to change around so that i'm sleeping nights again, i CAN"T... go to sleep. i will have to stay awake all day after working 10-12 hours... then go to bed and get up for work the night morning. If you have the stamina for that, it's fine. but i know at some point during the day tomorrow... i will go to sleep. *sigh*... whether i want to or not. *L*... i will end up sleeping til 8 or 9 at night, and then be up all night long, and then have to go to work monday morning. lol. ah well. i don't care.... no more nights! woo hoo! i can stop running around holding my right ass cheek from about halfway through the night on... (because my sciatic is irritated and pissed off.)

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

*reluctantly trudges off*.....

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 03, 2008 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you need an extra hand? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Hope you had a great weekend even if they are so short.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol... thanks, rog.. i had a nice uneventful weekend. [img]smile.gif[/img]

i made dinner for my mom yesterday... for mother's day today. she is so fussy about it if i BUY her something.. so i made her favorite dinner... pot roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, and mmm, a razzleberry pie for dessert, with vanilla ice cream.. [img]smile.gif[/img] it was nice...

today i went out and visited with my best friend for a while... all the kids were gone except the littlest, and he was asleep, so we actually got some grown-up conversation time that was relatively uninterupted, which is a rare thing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

hope you had a good weekend too.. and everyone else....

i wish it wasn't over. *L* [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 11, 2008 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>