Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*smiling a biiiiiig, huge, beautiful smile.... the first real one in many months*....

i am now officially a proud homeowner.

now. all i have to do is replace the windows, tear out the bathroom, refinish the floors, sheet rock the walls, and buy a new kitchen... and i can move in! [img]eek.gif[/img] lol.

i will likely be posting pictures in the near future, once we get started.. before and after pics, so to speak.... don't expect too much from the befores, however, lol. The house is VERY structurally sound, which is why i'm buying it... but. cosmetically? yeah. lots of work coming for me, and everyone else involved....

still... *SQUEEEEEALS*.... it's MINE! minemineminemine MINE! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats! Feels great doesnt it???? *HUGS* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

congrats RA [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] ...when we bought our first house in 1995 it felt great

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks guys.. [img]smile.gif[/img] i'm so excited.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    i'd love to go up there and work again this afternoon, but i've been at work all night, and i didn't sleep yesterday afternoon after i worked the night before... so i'm thinkin i'm gonna have to crash, lol, and worry about it again on sunday.... it's looking better already though, with the backyard cleaned out, the lawn cut, and the outside pressure washed....

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From one new homeowner to another, Congratulations.
    I have been in my place for almost 4 months and It still needs a lot done to it, but every day I see improvements.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not sure it's gonna happen anymore, rog. [img]frown.gif[/img] the guy that's the executor of the estate refuses to sign for the house to be sold, because he isn't getting any money out of it. The house has been empty for over a year now, and they haven't made any payments to the bank.... so it looks like i will have to wait until it goes into foreclosure, they get their 30-45 days to pay off the house, and THEN, if someone doesn't steal it out from under me, i can still buy it. Greedy bastard. He won't sign because he wants $5000 in cash to do it, and he's not getting it. I'm not willing to pay another $5000 just so HE can have some money that he doesn't deserve, because he's holding the house for ransom. The bank isn't willing to give it to him because they know they can just foreclose on it. Even the bank is taking a loss on it... so i don't know what's going to happen.

i should have known it wouldn't be that easy. lol.

it's all good though. i can wait. or find another. or not. we'll just see what happens. if i don't get it, then i suppose it wasn't meant to be.....

[img]frown.gif[/img]