Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Over the weekend a friend & I went to the city to eat at a Ryan's Steakhouse. We had a great dinner and were relaxing (Belching) afterwards, when I noticed a little water bug on the rail, so I grabbed it and took it up to the manager and told him this huge cockroach crawled across my table and plate and I was too freaked out to finish my meal....So he gives me our money back and we are stuffed for free...I am so ashamed [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, rog!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JFDL...on a side note things have been kind of eventful here. I was in the hospital on Halloween with a severe migraine to which they shot me up with demorral (don't worry it is baby safe) and sent me home all loop legged. Then the night before last I was back in the hospital with chest pains. I had really bad heartburn and it started making me really sick. Another joy of pregnancy is heartburn but the chest pain freaked us out because my Gran had the same thing and wound up with 3 stents in her heart a day later. SO better to be safe than sorry. I am about to go to bed finally. I couldn't sleep last night and Daniel is at school and I think they are finally down with those damned leaf blowers across the street. So it be night night time...LOL. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you have done well my friend...*nods*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good afternoon everyone!! [img]smile.gif[/img] i hope you're all havin a good sunday afternoon...

as for me, there's not a DAYUM thing goin on here! i am soooooo restless, lol. Usually i like staying home on sunday and just messin around the house... getting things ready for the week ahead... but today i have been wandering around sighing, wishing there was someplace to go or something interesting or useful to do. but nope. of course, this surge of energy COULD have something to do with the 2 servings of espresso i drank a little while ago... i have been climbing the walls ever since. *L* i couldn't resist though... starbucks freshly ground espresso roast... sugar free hazlenut syrup... and lots of splenda... with a splash of steamed milk... *sighhhhhh*... i heart my newly acquired espresso maker... a lot. lol. now if i can just get up in the mornings to actually USE it! ...that i'm afraid, is another matter entirely. *L*

i'm having dinner at my mother's in a bit... *makes a face*... pork roast... i'm sorry people, but ew. i hate that crap, lol. i don't like pot roast either... beef, pork, it's all kinda chewy and stringy... not to mention i don't really like pork, unless it happens to be BBQ'd. just... ew. lol. i will be stuck eating baby carrots and mashed potatoes, and i'm starved! now, now... i know most of you are probably saying well damn... no one is MAKING you eat there! but if i don't... my mom will get all bitchy. it's hysterical, in a way. she insists that i come for sunday dinner, but on sundays she insists on making things that i DON"T LIKE. lol. Last week it was beef stew. EWWWWWWW! same problem... stringy nasty stew beef. yuck. lol.

errrr, anyway. *L* to get back on track, there's nothing going on today... i SHOULD be cleaning and doing laundry... i just don't WANNA today. i wanna squall about how there's nothing to do and i'm bored instead. *stomps foot, then chuckles*.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

by this time tomorrow, i'll be wishing it was sunday again, more than likely.... [img]confused.gif[/img]
    so i'd better enjoy it myself, boring or not! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*rubs eyes*... good morning, everyone. Though i did not sleep last night, it's unfortunately still morning, and i unfortunately still have to go to work. *L*. My foot is feeling better so far today... so that makes it a LITTLE less of a bad thing, lol. today i'm just gonna be out of it. *rubbing eyes again*... dammit. lol.

at least monday is over with... so here's to having a better tuesday.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hangs onto my desk, swaying*.... i dunno about tuesday, here, lol. i've been sick all morning at work... i can't eat lunch... i feel like i'm gonna pass out every time i move my foot. [img]frown.gif[/img] i wanna go home and take some prescription painkillers and sleep til tomorrow.

people are pissing me off. today is NOT the day to piss me off... i'm not very tolerant, in between puking, working, and feelin like i'm gonna faint. i'm scared that before today is over, i'm gonna crack smart and give someone a huge dose of truth in a nasty way, whether professional or personal. then i will feel appropriately guilty afterward, but i'd really rather it not happen at all... i don't generally enjoy being mean to people. but they need to back the fuck OFF today.

*looks around for a rog to hug on*.... where are you, my ever-optimistic friend? i need petted, lol. *smoooch* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Runs in, Gives Hug, Heads to Lumber Company* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] thank you... *HUGGGGGS back*...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678