Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just finished the final Harry Potter book last night. I LOVED it. I love the whole Harry Potter series, and I'm really gonna miss reading those books.

Although I have to say that she really could've done so much more for this book but she already made it over 700 pages long and she neatly covered everything that needed to be covered for it being the last book.

She thought up an awesome final book for the series. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I'm not sure what I'm going to read next. I have 5 or 6 new books to sink my imagination into...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At the moment I'm reading a really good book called Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult.
    Since I'm not very far into it I'll just type out what is on the back of the book and you can decide if you think you might enjoy it.

When the marraige of Mariah White and her cheating husband, Colin, turns ugly and disintegrates, their seven year old daughter, Faith, is there to witness it all. In the aftermath of a rapid divorce, Mariah falls into a deep depression-and suddenly Faith, a child with no religious background whatsoever, hears divine voices, starts reciting biblical passages, and develops stigmata. And when the miraculous healings begin, mother and daugher are thrust into the volatile center of controversy and into the heat of a custody battle- trapped in a mad media circus that threatens what little stability the family has left.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

holy crap... sounds dramatic! and traumatic. lol. that would probably be a pretty interesting read... i've never read any of her books, but i know you've mentioned her to me several times... i REALLY need to get back into reading... [img]frown.gif[/img] i used to read everything, all the time... i have 3 Nora Roberts books still sitting on my shelf that my mom let me borrow...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is a really dramatic book...I'm loving it!

And you'll get back into reading when you have the time. Sometimes there will be months between the books I read. Like lately. Usually I'd have read a couple of books between the last one and this one. But I've had other things going on. But now that I am into this one I'm going thru it rather quickly. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12