Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diary of a Mad White Woman.... lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

why oh why... must stupid people suck so GD bad??? i just don't understand... do they LIKE being stupid? do they ENJOY being, and pardon my language, do they enjoy being complete cunts?? i suppose this is one of the great mysteries of life that will go forever unanswered.... i can't even go on a proper rant today... i just don't have it IN me for some reason... sometime, at SOME point, people will HAVE to get tired of fucking with me... won't they? for the love of god? pretty please? i'm so tired of it... [img]frown.gif[/img] i dunno why these type of people can't just let you be happy sometimes... if they get even a HINT that you might be happy... BLAM. they shove themselves in your face and deliberately try to piss you off until you feel just as miserable and pathetic as they are.... *sighs*... i know i should step back, laugh my ass off, and say "jealous... much....?" most of the time that's what i do... then there are times... like today... when it gets to me, and i'm just like WHY??? ughhhhhhh, why why why must you be so petty and stupid....? i'd feel ever so much better sometimes i think,if i could just fucking knock the fucking PISS outta these people, and just say LOOK... i'm sorry you're miserable... but get a fucking LIFE already, eh? and stay the hell outta mine.... a massive bitchslap or two to the head area would likely solve the problem... or at least take it down a notch... LOL. would make ME feel better anyhow.... i'm getting
    dangerously tired of letting these people get away with whatever they feel like doing to me at any given time... eventually i'm gonna lose it.... i can feel it coming on... maybe not today... not tomorrow... but soon... one of these days i'm just gonna come along, say i KNOW you're trying to be a cunt and make me feel bad, then punch them in the damn head and skip off, leaving them bloody and with their mouths hanging open... *L*... then the shit will hit the fan indeed. *chuckling*... everyone is used to me being nice about things... obliging... but with SOME people, that thread of patience is wearing very very thin..... *sighs*... i just know that when i finally blow up, it's gonna be BAD... it always is... i can't just say ONE thing... i open my mouth, and say EVERYTHING... then am horrified at how cruel i've been... which is why i usually try to hold my tongue and my feelings both in check... but i'm tellin ya... one of these days... the wrong person is gonna strike at the wrong time... and i'm gonna stop holding.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I swear to GOD!!! some guys are such COMPLETE and total fucking ASSHOLES!!!!!! what the fuck!!!!??????? i am still like... in SHOCK here....

ok... so i go to my usual chatsite, and see this guy in the room i frequent... with some people i know... so i go in there... and all the other people are gone... well, this guy is an ex-boyfriend of mine... from canada... we went out for like over a year and then he pussed out on meeting cuz he's a JERK, which is the entire point of this fucking rant.

so i think well, ok... i'll hang around for just a second in order not to be rude... ask about his family, where is he working now, all that happy shit that you say to people you don't really know what to talk about with cuz you're uncomfortable as hell.

NOW.

....just as i am getting ready to EXCHANGE said pleasantries... i get a pm that says, and this is verbatim. "feel like licking something?" ummmmmmmmmmmmm. i was like, pardon? lol. so he repeats himself. and i think errrrr... i haven't talked to you in like, over a YEAR or something now? i HOPE you are about to tell me some sort of funny joke..........? errrrrrrrrrrrr. um yeah. so anyway. he repeats himself, and i sarcastically reply, ummmmmmm, i suppose that depends on what you're going to ask me to lick. So he says, "how about a big hard cock?" ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

*loses it*....

WHAT???????????????? what the FUCK!!!!? i haven't talked to this dude in over a fucking year, and he has the NERVE to ask me something like that? i mean, literally, this fucker didn't even say HI. someone that i had a relationship with for over a year, for fuck's sake. just, hey there groovy chick, wanna play with my junk? honest to fucking.... i can't say pete, that just doesn't feel right, hahaha. so anywayyyyyyyyyyy......

there i am, literally in shock. and i'm thinkin, good thing this isn't r/t, cuz my mouth is hanging open, and this jerk off would likely take that as a sign of approval and try to shove it in! jesus. i mean, i didn't know what to SAY! i think i blushed, then turned purple with anger.
    i really can't repeat what i said to him in reply. i don't think ANYONE wants to hear me use THAT many curse words, and say THAT much fucked up shit to one individual. Tonight was NOT the night for messing with me. at all. it was so bad. *sighs*... i almost feel guilty about it now, but fuck it, ya know? he deserved what he got. and it was NOT... what he apparently thought he was gonna get....

i will tell the gist of what i said to him. basically, that he used to be a somewhat NORMAL person.... a little dorky... kinda quiet until you got to know him... sweet, for the most part... though completely dependent on others in life... but he wasn't... THAT. that JERK guy that i ran into tonight. it just goes to show you what this place actually DOES to some people... they are SO desensitized because of everything they see and hear everyday here, that they don't even fucking REALIZE that doing things like that is rude. i mean for gods sake, at least say HELLO before you try to dry hump someone's leg, my GAWD. *L* it's not like i had some sorta primal, strictly sexual relationship with this guy or something, we were a couple! i was SOOOOOOOO very fuckin hostile at being treated that way.... i have NEVER given that guy ANY indication in ANY way that i would be interested in something like that. i mean damn, i'm not a prude or whatnot... if i FELT like being in a sex-only relationship with someone, i damn well would do it. But there's a difference in friends with benefits and "i know i haven't talked to you in a few years, but lay down and spread your legs, i need some help here... and do you have any sexy pictures?" ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. no. honey baby sweetie HELL NO. i donnnnnnnnnnt think THAT is gonna happen. It was just fuckin CREEPY as hell, and i felt completely and utterly violated and humiliated. What am i, some skanky bitch at one of the kink rooms at nasty or chatro, with a name like "treat me like a dirty whore"...? ummmmmmmmm NO. if i was, i would expect that sorta treatment. i mean DUH. that would be the whole fucking POINT. but to just be happening along and see someone you used to be aquainted with, stroll up for a casual hello, and get "hey, put my dick in your mouth, ok?"... was just... revolting. ugh. i can't even rage about it anymore, it's just fucking.... freakish. *L*.

Needless to say. i HIGHLY doubt, after the 8 or 9 paragraphs of uncomplimentary comments... that he will be speaking to me in ANY capacity anytime soon. Sort of a bad thing to piss off a girl who has PMS from hell that knows all of your dirty little secrets that you're ashamed of, and will totally use them to make you feel like a HUGE bag of shit. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

...and so ends the rant.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...have i ever mentioned how much rudeness offends me...? hmmmm. probably. LOL. well, if not... IT DOES.

my day so got off on the wrong foot, like IMMEDIATELY after i got to work... i was in a fine mood, well... fine for 8:30 in the morning, lol.... i bounce in, say hello to everyone in the front of the building, pick up some papers that my JERK OFF co-worker just printed out, and skip my way on into the back where the two of us work... i say good morning... quite pleasantly, i thought... and "here's your paperwork, i got it off the printer for you"... this guy.... ughhhhhhhhh.. this fucking guy... i don't know if he thinks this is cute or something, but he does it sometimes... to everyone... he just... LOOKS at me. and doesn't say a word... not one word.... not good morning, thanks, kiss my ass, i wish you'd fkn die... nothing... he just LOOKS at me like i'm some sorta idiot, or like i'm speaking another language... and then goes back to work.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! my GOD that pisses me off...

when someone speaks to you, you fucking ACKNOWLEDGE that they said something. You don't just stare at them like they have a dick growing outta their forehead. jesus. i think this guy is a total jerk for the most part, and lots of times he gets on my nerves and i don't wanna deal with him and wish he would shut the fuck up... lol. But when he speaks to me, i still acknowledge that he said something... and reply to it. Unless you are a fucking idiot, this is not out of your realm of understanding. Someone speaks to you, you reply... am i wrong here? i mean, would you not feel a little weird if, someone spoke to you, waited for you to answer, and you just sat there and STARED at them and didn't say anything? it's like HELLOOOOOOOO!!!! wtf? but this guy does it all the time... if he's in a bad mood, he pouts... if he's tired, he pouts... sometimes you don't even know WHAT the reason is... he just acts like a jerk like that for a while, then suddenly begins talking to you as if nothing has happened, and everything is just peachy in his world.

i...can't... STAND that shit.

i never say anything... and when he decides it's convenient for him to be nice and start talking, i talk to him... i never say anything to him about it... and i never hold it against him... i just figure ignorant people have no manners and don't know any better. but today.... *chuckles*... today was a different story... i didn't say anything right away... i just got my stuff, started working, and etc.... when i finished scoring my first study, i printed out the doctor's report, and went up to get it... he had like 3 more there, and some other paperwork for equipment... i left it up there so he had to walk allllll the way up front for it (it really is a good distance... not a trip you wanna make every 5 min all day long...)... told my supervisor and boss that he was being a big jerk to me... we all laughed and made fun of his little moods and temper tantrums for a few minutes, and i went back to the back. He looks up, expecting to get his paperwork, and gets nothing. i proceed to go back to work.. in just a little while, outta the blue, he says something to me... i ignore it. He says it again.... i ignore it.... he says it AGAIN... and i just look up and stare at him blankly, like i don't know what the hell he just said, then go back to work. So in a minute, he says something else. LOL.. i finally looked up and said ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... NOW you're talking to me... i'm sorry. i didn't realize you were over your nasty little pouty "i'm ignoring everyone!" mood. So he actually has the nerve to ask me what i'm talking about... ahhhhhh!!! i said, did you not HEAR me say good morning, and tell you i brought you your paperwork? is there something wrong with your ears? cuz you looked up when i said it... you just didn't acknowledge it or reply... so he stammers around for a few minutes, and can't come up with a suitable reason as to why he heard me, and did not answer. i proceeded to give him a lesson in proper etiquette. When someone says good morning to you, YOU say "good morning".... or at least "fuck off, i hate you, die die DIEEEEEE!!!!" lolol. When someone does something for you that they didn't HAVE to do... the appropriate behavior is to say "thank you"... ugh. after said lesson, i proceeded to put on my headphones and just look at him like he was nuts when he kept trying to talk to me... he'd go on for like 10 minutes, and then i'd pull a headphone away from my ear and say "WHAT? are you talking to me or something? i can't hear ANYTHING with these things on" in this annoyed kinda voice, like "stupid ass, it should be obvious i can't hear a damn thing you're sayin".... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

*chuckles*... he didn't know quite how to act for the rest of the day... he just kept trying to talk to me... got MY paperwork for ME... tried to be all nice... i was just like pfffffft! whatever, and kept on working.... i mean honestly... you don't just treat people like shit when they haven't done anything to you, because of something or someone else. fuck that. and you don't speak to people at YOUR convenience, and then expect them to wag their tail and get all excited just because you decided to grace them with your commentary.... geeeeeeeeez. oh wait... yes you do! IF you're a total jerk.... i suppose SOME men think that makes them look big and bad... or cute... or like they have worse shit going on in their life than you could ever even THINK of... i PERSONALLY think it makes you look like a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum... no style, no class, no manners, no intellect. good grief.

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. yeah. i'm kinda cranky today... WHY??????? *glares*... lolol. i'm just tired of rude ass people walking all over me... (see the snotty allergy center bitch thread, ha.) If they can act like moronic little children, then i guess i can act like a bitch and draw their attention to the fact that they are acting like moronic little children. *L*

maybe i'm wrong, and it's all just too terribly confusing and difficult. But i seriously doubt it..... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*strettttching and yawning*... sometimes... it's good to be a woman... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

caring about people is a complete waste of time, as is being loyal and true. no one gives a damn about it, so fuck it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm... well that's still valid... LOL.

i have a feeling i'll be posting on THIS thread a lot in the next 2 days...

yes, boys and girls... it is once again time for my supervisor to take a few short days off, and will leave me in charge of her daily activities....

lol... the guy i work with went up to her this afternoon before he left and said "do you have any special instructions for me while you're gone?" *chuckles*... she said "um, no, i pretty much went over everything i want Mel to do with HER already".... errrrr. he didn't say another word... just slammed a buncha shit and walked out, forgetting half his stuff... *L*....

so. i'm sure it's gonna be fun... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

god. i have pms SO fucking bad today. it's not even funny, i just want to punch someone in the head... either it will make ME feel better, or at least THEM feel as miserable as i do. lol. Not very nice, i admit. But i have felt that way all day... and hey. At least i didn't actually DO it!!! so there's always that.

i can't figure out if people just get on your nerves more when you have pms because well... you have pms... lol. or if they have some sort of fucking pms RADAR, and get together and make a plan to irritate you on purpose.

*sighs*... i guess they DON"T. get together and make a plan to irritate you on purpose... but it really doesn't make it any less irritating, knowing that. if they don't do it on purpose... they suuuure do have bad timing. lol. people got on my nerves ALLLLLLL fucking day. stupid people frustrate me, especially at work, and ESPECIALLY when they make my job harder... grrr. Mean people suck... self-explanatory. 2 hour meetings for things that have little to do with YOU... suck. Feeling sick to your stomach with a migraine coming on for the past 3 days... sucks. Being treated like you are insignificant by people you care about... sucks. And chicks that throw themselves at people in view of the public eye... to ensure that everyone will be aware of it. REALLY suck.

...and that's all i have to say about today. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*sighs, shakes my head, then just laughs*...

...do i REALLY have to reiterate once more that my entire world truly DOES NOT revolve around my ex and who or what he does?

People are wayyyy misguided about their powers of perception and reading between the lines of what i say here... apparently. lol.

.... good god. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] LOL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

... i thought i was going to vent here... but i changed my mind. there was something i had in mind... but it's just too much to get into, honestly.. just my roller coaster emotional angst, per usual. *L*... maybe sometimes, there are some things that should just be left unsaid...

i'm suprised i didn't use this place during the last couple of months.. i haven't been here too much as of late, though.. i've been.... busy. At least i can say work is finally looking up though.... after endless weeks (7) of working days AND nights... and one more (this one) of working all nights... for the next 2 weeks i am strictly day shift... that's what the book SAYS, anyway.... i really hope so... i need a break from that, majorly.... my circadian is all fucked up and when i wake up i don't know if it's day or night. lol. anyway... it all seems to be working out... for now.

as far as my house.... i'm frustrated with that... i STILL don't know yet if it is truly MY house.... i hope so, as i've already been in there measuring for windows and cabinets. lol. but no OFFICIAL word yet on whether or not my offer was accepted... i don't see why it wouldn't be, though.. the owners rejected the last offer, and mine is $3500 more than what they were willing to pay... so i'm still keeping my fingers crossed... if that doesn't work out, i think i will hold off for a while... it's a bad time for it, but suddenly i am feeling restless... like i might want to go to other places.... do a little moving around.... 7 years is a long time to be in one place, for me. lol.

damn. not much of a rant.... i'm sure i'll be back soon with one, however... people both stun me and piss me off daily. hehehe.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12