Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watched the movie "Knocked Up" finally... it was hilarious... maybe it was just the "mood" i was in... lol. but i laughed my ASS off through the whole thing... and i'm a girl, so of course i awwwed and was all happy and sappy when things turned romantic... [img]smile.gif[/img] anyway, if you want a simple laugh with some really fucked up humor at times... good movie... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need to see that one!!! I watched "Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder" on Lifetime Movie Network this afternoon and it was really good. It was based on a true story that happened back in 1995.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watched a <u>REALLY BAD</u> movie last night. Bloodrayne 2, The acting was so bad it was funny (in an unfunny way)
    The worst scene in my opinion is the one where they come riding into town to free some kidnapped children from Billy The (Vampyre) Kid, The horses hooves are pounding across the muddy dirt road and you can clearly see tire tracks....WTF [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of the few movies I thought was a complete waste of money was the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre. I was indecisive about wether to laugh or hurl :-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i despise lack of attention to detail like that... sloppy work is a mark of laziness... *shoves the clothes i just threw off under the couch and puts my dish in the sink*... they get PAID to pay attention to detail though, dammit! i agree, wtf! *shakes my fist at them*... lol... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

in general remakes never can match an original work...even with updated technology and flashy new movie stars 80% of the time a remake will just fall short...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We rented Knocked Up, The Condemned and 1408. Watched Knocked Up and it is fucking hilarious. I could NOT believe they showed an actual baby crowning. I was like "OMFG I AM GETTING A GAWD DAMNED EPIDURAL!!!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

... i have been watching all those damn previously unreleased horror films that are coming out on video now... Penny Dreadful was one of them. I thought that movie sucked some major ass... *nodding*... i watched another in the series, called "Unrest"... that was some dumb shit also. LOL. they are supposed to be previously unreleased because they were too graphic or too scary to be put on the big screen. Personally, i think it was just because they all fkn sucked. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Deathproof DID kick ass though.... i can't wait to see the second part, the one that Rodriguez directed... i slept through the movie "music and lyrics" last night... so i have no clue if it's any good or not. lol. It will probably be good for what it is... whimsical little corny movie where 2 people meet, embarassing stuff happens to them both, then they get together, something tears them apart, and then they get bck together again... i could be wrong, though. *just grins*.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought the remake of war of the worlds with tom cruise was a good movie. I love the lord of the rings trilogy. Titanic is good, but I've watched it too many times. Pearl Harbor was a good movie, wind talkers was good, bringing out the dead with nicholas cage, is an older movie but good. My top picks are iron eagle (1 and 2), Blue Thunder (which is older, but it has good footage of a woman doing yoga and other exercises completely nude, so yeah it's a guy thing), and gone in 60 seconds (yeah it's the cars). So anyways, I would be listing all night, if I listed all the good ones I've seen, probably even longer if I started listing the bad ones *grin* B-Rated movies GRRRR. LOL