Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rented Wild Hogs yesterday, It was slow in spots, but I enjoyed it. Travoltas acting kinda flashed back to Vinnie Barbarino a couple of times. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This Week I saw...
    1) A GREAT movie, Transformers.
    2) Horrible Movie , The Condemmed. I thought it would be pretty good with Stone Cold Steve Austin, but it was a pointless movie that used violence for violence sake, and was an insult to anyone who enjoys action movies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*makes a mental note not to go see THAT one*... i love action movies... people seem to think that's weird, don't girls like action movies or something? i love them, lol. they are second only to suspense/thriller kinda stuff... murder mysteries and the like, such as The Bone Collector, Kiss the Girls, etc. Which reminds me to say that if ANYONE has not seen either one of these movies by now, for god's sake, go out and rent them NOW!!! 2 of my favorites. But yeah, the only thing worse than a bad horror movie is a bad action film. [img]eek.gif[/img]

i thought wild hogs was kinda slow too, rog... though it was a cute movie and all... and i haven't talked to ONE person of any age or gender that did not absolutely LOVE Transformers.

i figured out the deal with the "blades of glory" movie. it's kinda like napoleon dynamite, any adam sandler movie, etc... don't bother watching it unless you're fucked up. then it's amusing. *L* kinda like the Ricky Bobby movie... straight it is not funny. Fucked up, it has it's good moments... i have the "spidermonkey" ring tone... *just laughs*....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually liked The Condemned even though it was VERY violent. Tonight is going to be spent watching The Crow and passing out pencils. The Crow with the late Brandon Lee is my all time favorite movie and it is like a ritual for me to watch it on Halloween. I don't recommend any of the other Crow movies though because they really suck for the most part. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Miami Vice" It's a good one!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok. so.... last night i watched the second part of the "grindhouse" deal, the 2 feature venture with tarantino and freddy rodriguez... i had already watched "deathproof", tarantino's contribution. And ya know what? i thought it was pretty good... until i watched "planet terror", rodriguez's movie. ummmmmmmm. he made tarantino look like a chump. big time. and that is something i never though anyone would hear coming outta ME, considering i am a HUUUUUUGE tarantino fan... but. it's true.. *shrugs*... the effects were better, the plot was better... the characters were better... it was just altogether a better movie... rodriguez rules on that one, as far as i'm concerned...

...and on a weird side note, lol. i didn't realize that freddy rodriguez the actor was "THE" freddy rodriguez. LOL. he starred in his own movie, that's when i started going hey waitaminute! isn't that the guy that played federico on Six Feet Under??? i LOVE that guy!!! he's on Ugly Betty at the moment as well, lol. d'oh. i knew the names were the same... just not that they were the same guy... he's one sick motherfucker, hehehe. but back to the movie... Planet Terror is fucking AWESOME. and you don't necessarily have to see Deathproof in order to watch it... they aren't related... they have a few of the same characters, and i noticed that there is mention of some of the characters that died in Deathproof here and there in Planet Terror... but nothing that would cause confusion just because the other half wasn't watched. anyway... excellent film, if you're into zombies, gore, and Rose McGowan playing a go-go dancer... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK... *chuckles*... i made myself sound like an idiot... it was NOT freddy rodriguez that directed Planet Terror, it WAS robert rodriguez... lmao. i thought i was fucking crazy there... i kept thinking, THAT is the same guy? errrrrrrrr, no. lmao. freddy is an actor... robert rodriguez is the guy that put together the Sin City movie for Frank Miller... (tarantino was a guest director, but i don't remember for which story) another awesome flick. i just re-watched it again the other day.... i LOOOOOVE sin city... i gotta get more knowledgeable about robert rodriguez, because that makes TWO awesome movies i've seen that he directed... ANYONE that makes tarantino look like an amateur HAS to be worth checkin out!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Daniel had downloaded Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and we went out to get some dvd-r disks so he could burn it and we could watch it in the living room on the big tv. Well....in short he went to burn it while I was taking a nap and there was only like half the movie there. Evidentally the one he tried to download has a second part to it making it about 4 hours long. Uhhhh...somehow I don't think that is going to fit on a 120 minute disk...LOL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't seen 3 yet, but even using DVDshrink I don't think it can compress a 4 hour movie...LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eh...he exaggerated it is only 168 minutes...LOL. You might be able to shrink it using DVD Shrink if you remove all the extras from it...LOL. Who knows...all I know is I woke up to the sound of cannons being fired and was like WTF!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]