Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHA...I KNOW I KNOW...Mike said to tell you he agrees with you LOL...so between the 2 of you I might just be hogtied to a chair here shortly to watch Planet Terror [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

certainly wouldnt be a first time youve been tied to furniture....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

K...so I watched Rush Hour 3 the other night. Wasn't as good as the first 2 but I enjoyed it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sequels have a tendency to degrade over time...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mike and I have watched a few movies lately.

We watched 3:10 to Yuma....fucking awesome movie
    if you like westerns

Sunshine...very interestingly twisted sci-fi thriller movie.

Chilly Dogs....stupid stupid STOOOOPID comedy that I couldn't turn away from. I think I lost IQ points watching this movie.

The Worlds Fastest Indian...really good movie based on a true story. This movie is definatly worth watching if you like dramatizations of historical events. ...It's about the guy who broke the land speed record on an old indian motorbike...and he still holds records to this day. Anthony Hopkins plays the main character.

Then today while Mike was at work I was watching the Lifetime movie channel and ended up watching 2 movies.

The first one was:
    Fat Like Me...it's an interesting movie about a teenage girl who is a "jock" and puts on a "fat suit" to portray a 250lb girl for a documentary. I liked it. You should check it out.

Next movie I watched was Queen Sized. Another fat girl movie about this highschool student who's a big girl who gets voted homecomming queen after originally being put on the ballad as a cruel prank. It was your typical teenie bopper drama that has a sappy happy ending with a good moral message in the mix.

SOOOO that's what i've watched lately. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think that "sunshine" movie was one that i wanted to watch, but forgot about... kinda like The Number 23... which i happened to love, because i love jim carrey, whether he's being funny, serious, a good guy, or a bad guy... though in that one he was sorta the good guy AND the bad guy... *L*

*hog ties you to a chair and forces you to watch Planet Terror*... lol. Tell mike i said he's falling down on the job. you HAVE to see that movie!!! *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha...He knows it! But he's the one who keeps bringing home more and more rented ones. I'll go try and find it (it's burried in mike's movie shelves) and IF i succeed...i WILL watch it today. K?! NOW UNTIE ME DAMMIT [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you want a good comedy try watching Indian Summer. For those of us that went to summer camp as kids will bring back memories and lots of laughs. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i haven't seen that one yet....s* i watched License To Wed finally last night... i've had it through netflix for forever, and just haven't been in the mood to watch it... i figured it would be kinda lame, but funny in spots... it actually turned out to be funnier than i thought! and it was a sweet story... the part where they go to register for their wedding and have those two little robot-baby twins and his friend's 2 toddlers on the leashes... KILLED me. i didn't think i'd ever stop laughing... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to see that. It has Robin Williams in it who is like my all time favorite comedian. He is just fucking insane...LOL. Anyway, we watched Contact with Jodie Foster and Matthew McConaughey in it the other night. It is a really good movie for being based on the book Contact by Carl Sagan and amazingly enough it does stay pretty close to the books storyline with a few minor changes. I do recommend it if you haven't seen it. It came out around 1997 I believe. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]