Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hugh Jackman.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    lol, i've never seen the Blood Rayne movie... i just watched Ultraviolet for the first time not too long ago... it was alright i guess....
    i got my new netflix movies in this weekend, though... i got Talladega Nights... which i made it about 40 minutes into before turning it off to watch something else.. lol. i LOVES me some will ferrell... i just... maybe i just wasn't in the mood for it that night or something... i may try watching it again before i send it back. lol. I also got Stranger Than Fiction, which i heard was really good, but i haven't watched it yet... The only one i've actually watched is Thr3e... which turned out to be fairly good... i won't ruin the ending for anyone that hasn't seen it... but part of the plot was easily figured out... there is a twist to it at the end though that i didn't see coming... i have to give a movie at least 3 stars just for THAT. lol.

*gets to work on wild's vamp movie*... hehehe... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

meh like i care about spelling they knew what i ment..

I really liked van helsing [img]smile.gif[/img] hugh jackman is amazing

a good vamp movie is queen of the damned i really enjoyed that one plus stuart townsend is pritty! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since we had the whole "Grudge" type thing going on in our apartment till a few days ago I watched it. I honestly don't understand "horror" movies...LOL. Maybe they just seem too cheesy to me after going through something similar r/t. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thirteen ghosts was one of my fav "horror" movies! i love that movie although i could of done without seeing the naked chick :| lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I rented Epic Movie Last Night as well as Seraphim Falls.

Epic Movie is from the people who make the Scary Movie Sewiries and It had some funny spots but was not as Hiliarius as I was expecting

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The other one I want to get that is supposed to be good is "White Noise". That one is supposed to deal with EVP's.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah!!!! i must see this "Epic Movie" of which you are speaking! i looooooove the Scary Movie stuff... especially the last 2, i thought they were hysterical.... i even liked Date Movie... though it was slightly dumber and a little less funny... *L* i haven't even HEARD of this Epic Movie thing... even if it's not totally hilarious, i'll still have to watch it, just for the funny parts... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] hmmmmmmm, i wonder if it's on Netflix? i'll have to search and add it to my list. *L* i STILL haven't watched Stranger Than Fiction yet... i'll probably do that today... erm, maybe... if i don't fall into a painkiller induced coma! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are no Horror movies anymore. Just overly predictable cheesy gore. If you can laugh or yawn during the movie, it's not horror.

And some of the greatest movies ever made IMO are Rebel Without a Cause; The Princess Bride; Backdraft; and Sin City. Originality counts, but it can be bypassed for a good script that's acted out amazingly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...i had this strange aversion to watching Sin City when it came out for some reason... i actually just watched it for the first time a few months ago. and i think it's an AWESOME movie... then again, that shouldn't have suprised me once i found out that Tarantino had a small hand in it... which also explains why the events were out of chronological order, lol.

You watch the first couple of people's stories, then you get to one where, although you've seen the person die in their story, they are still alive while you're hearing about the next character's story... it confuses some people i guess... i love it. it's one of his trademarks, and i don't have any problem keeping up with what's going on where and when.

*shrugs, then chuckles*... i had to laugh at my mom, cuz at the end of Pulp Fiction when john travolta is in the last peice of the story,she goes "wait! i thought bruce willis killed him already!! in the bathroom in his apartment! how is it that he's in this scene?" lolol. I was like, it's not in sequential order.... that's the whole point.

Vincent and Jules have this big discussion about the "miracle" that occured where the guy unloaded the hand cannon on them and missed every single shot. It's supposed to give a sense of irony... they're having this big discussion about how jules has had an epiphany, and is quitting "the life"... before his luck runs out. Vincent is basically laughin at him and calling him an idiot, hence the irony, because you know his luck ALREADY ran out and bruce willis stopped him cold, and he damn well shoulda listened and probably done the same thing. It also shows the reason why jules wasn't with him at Bruce willis's character's apartment that day... he's already quit. Marcellus went for coffee, and got sidetracked seeing bruce willis,getting run OVER by bruce willis, chasing bruce willis, then getting ass raped by two hillbilly pervs in the gun store. LOL. Nice backup. then again, you can hardly blame the man, it wasn't exactly HIS choice of things to have happen to him while out for coffee. but still yet, he left vincent on his own and he got his head blown off... lmao. That's also another little peice of irony with the out of order scenes... you see vincent and jules in the coffee shop at the end and he's going to the bathroom and takin that damn book with him... you're forced to chuckle, and think to yourself that maybe, if he hadn't been so fkn interested in that damn book, he might not have taken IT to the bathroom at bruce willis' apartment instead of his own gun, which bruce shot him with in the end. shot with his own gun...more irony. Tarantino is great, ya gotta love the man... he's completely sick and twisted, but in a cool way. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. oh yeah! Sin City! it rocked. HAHAHAHA. oooooops. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I own Backdraft. I still have the t-shirt too. I have yet to see Sin City which I need too. Although with Pulp Fiction when it came out I fell asleep in it...LOL. The Covenant is good. And the American Pie 1,2 and American Wedding unrated movies are fucking hilarious. My DVD collection is getting bigger all the time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]