Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMFAO... don would call me a fag and smack me with said ticket if i expected him to go see Harry Potter!!! *cracks up*.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watchd "The Ninth Gate" with Johnny Depp the other day. It was pretty damn good. I have only seen like one of the Harry Potter movies, I want to read the books but they are so damned expensive and I would rather own them so I can spend time reading them. Pushing Tin is funny as hell. I have heard Russian is the hardest language to learn besides English.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Russian is pretty difficult, but not impossible. I have learned a few phrases so far just in case I happen to bump into some hot Russian model in need of directions. LOL

*spanks RA* woo hoo! Tooshy! I mean touche'! hehehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Curse Of King Tut's Tomb was pretty good. Made for TV miniseries and is about 3 hours long on DVD but hey it was like 6 bucks so why not...LOL. It was a good one.

I know very little Russian. I basically know yes, no, and goodbye...LOL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

leooooooo! *rubs my cheek and gives your tail a tug*... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

the only japanese i know is what i learned from the Kill Bill movies. *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Fire In The Sky" with DB Sweeney, Robert Patrick and Henry Thomas. It came out in 1993 and I saw it then and it scared the fucking HELL out of me. Well we found it at Best Buy for like 7 bucks in widescreen format and Daniel had never seen it. I got to get freaked out all over again. It is based on a true story of alien abduction. From what I have heard this incident actually happened at Mt. Hood a couple hours from here and not in Arizona like the movie depicts. But if you want to see a good movie that makes you think and will freak you out in a few parts this would be a good pick for ya. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RA, that wasn't my tail... but thanks... RAWR! Oops... clean up on aisle 5 LOL

Ok just saw The Bourne Ultimatum today. The short version... IT KICKS ASS! Love this now trilogy and this latest installment is perhaps the best one of the three. A must see if you liked the first two. If you haven't seen the first two yet... see them first or it will not all make sense. Yes, the Ultimatum is a great stand alone movie, but to really get the most from it and have it all click, ya gotta see parts 1 & 2. Now I just have to wait for it to come out on DVD so I can add it to my collection. LOL

Cheers!

This has been Leo @ the movies

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*pops in carrying a mop*.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

i've never seen any of the Bourne movies... well, i saw bits and peices of the first... never got to finish it....

BMR... i've seen that movie Fire In The Sky sooooooooo many times... lol. It IS freaky, especially knowing it's supposed to be true... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's freaky as hell. The only picture that was proven not be a hoax of a UFO was taken right out by my Dad's place outside of town here. But that movie scares the hell out of me.

White Noise...interesting spin on EVP's which is something we actually do...just not to that extent. It makes me wonder exactly how much can happen with them. Corners make great doorways for entities so why not voice recordings of them that bridge the gap to allow them to cross back over into the land of the living from the realm of the dead.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i have the Blade series... that one rocked BMR...

i can't wait to see the new horror movie...trick or treat...i think thats it...ohh it looks good..i love scarey movies...