Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol, with all due respect Paige, I could careless if it makes you cry. As usual you still tend to cry over things you have no clue about (one day youth will evade you)
    But for most part, allways understood you -somtimes-

lets get to facts..

1)The "outline" is precisely how the original drawing was shown (that he picked out)minus original being the size of a dollar coin, and no color at all. Another words, the inconsistancy of looking the same from left to right was on purpose.

2) It wasn't done in the "living room" so throw out your millionth reason. It was done in a "shop" useing a professional sterile enviroment, with sterile equiptment.

3) the Guy didn't want to wait the week it would have taken to recieve the number 8s and number 12s mags/shaders.. So what you see there, was entirelly done with a 3 round, includeing the coloring.

4) It was a "freehand" where I did the outline from looking at the pic on the table.

5) It was "free" I dont do it for money, and he knew I was no proclaimed "professional" and we did it in step by step, and adviced him at any time he wasnt happy, to have me stop until it got to the point of NOT being coverable.

6) I in fact was drunk partyin, having fun (not doing business), and he knew this...But He made that choice....and believe me I advised him, to find a better "greenman" outline, that I could thermo-copy, But he is Pagan, and said this one jumped out at him (another words, regardless to a professional look or not..he was happy because of his personal wants for it.

All in all, hes happy with it, I could care less, but there ya have it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a couple more places I want to get tatted but I have to wait till after the baby is born. The last tat I got done was a Triquetra on the back of my neck. I almost fell asleep when it was being done...LOL. One of the tattoos I am going to try and do is one on my right shoulder and upper arm that includes the baby's name and date of birth. My sister had her oldest daughters baby feet, name and birthday put on her back left shoulder blade. Now she just needs to have Hannah's done.

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

danny i won't even justify your response with anything further than ... yeah, ok

pheonix, my reasoning... well, most of them have no reason behind them.. the squid, the frog and the lightning bolts were all done on a whim ,. the squid was my 21st bday present to myself and the lightning bolts were my 19th.. the frog i had actually wanted on the side of my neck but my artist wouldn't do it there, so we opted for the back of my neck instead..

.. the clock was kind of a whim as well, actually half of the inspiration came from danny here and something he had written a long time ago coupled with the fact that i'd just broken up with my boyfriend, it basically means nothing lasts forever.. in lamens terms..
    the compass i got because well, my joke is because now i have time and direction, two things i have no sense of *L .. but at the time i was getting it done, it was pointing "home" .. so for me, it'll always point home..

it actually wasn't the tattoo i had wanted but i gave my artist free reign and that's what he gave me, so i love it nonetheless..

but.. i pulled this thread to whine about the appointment i had set for the 26th which i had to cancel.. again..

so instead of two weeks from now it'll be summer by the time i'll have gotten my first sleeve.. 3/4 sleeve, rather, so i can still get a decent job and not have to worry too much about covering it..

i actually have my next 3 or 4 pieces picked out already... all of them much bigger than what i have done so far..
    since i gave up drinking and drugs this is my new vice *L

i actually don't think any of my future plans have any meaning behind them either, to be honest... with the exception of a couple of robins because after my cousin jason was killed all my cousins went and got robin tattoos.. so i'm jumping on the band wagon.. and the pile of bird poop on the inside of my lip.. which is a tribute to one of the greatest women in my life (rip) .. i was going to do a bird but when i told my artist about it him and the shop apprentice nearly shat themselves laughing about doing a "bird crap" tattoo so i opted to go with the bird poo.. she always used to tell me "if you keep pouting, a little birdies gonna poop on your lip"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didnt expect more dear..

I believe it was these writings....how young I was.

"Time being my closest enemy i find myself needing to keep it closer to me...a time peice with its graceful hands in a forever spiral of no destination...only to be a constant reminder you'll never see time stop. Pacing life away and looking and returning to face what time has passed only to see it has only started over. every hour later a thousand breaths closer to your last. every min closer to death you find yourself rushing to succeed in something that will truly never be real only because soon time will only go on for someone else. painfully we take in everyday and find ourselves trying to cheat time only to fail and only start the rat race of life over at the strike of whatever hour is demanded of us.. then we look mournfully at the time that can never be given back to us...oh the memories rather they be full of pain or the joys of something so long gone and impossible to ever return. but even if the chanceful wish of that fantasy could be granted time would only take it from us again...the forever spiral of the time pieces hands will forever remind us of who we are not...and that is immortal....Time my closest enemy...until mine ends ill forever hate its constant reminder that nothing last forever..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12