Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

who would appreciate this :

Opacity

i got the site from my tattoo artist who is also an amazing photographer, this isn't his work however, but an equally talented man who goes by Mr. Motts... he explores and photographs abandoned/decrepit/derelict property and shows them in their most natural state... "fucking beautiful"

on a side note for anybody who cares, life's going alright on this side of the bog, i'll be starting my first sleeve on march 26th..

i had to give my rats away.. gave my cats away.. my alligator lizard died which was all pretty traumatizing, considering it all kinda happened at once, along with everything that's gone on the past few months..
    but my water dragon is still with me and growing steadily, so not all was lost =)

i've just moved to this town and already i've had people asking about when i'm coming to work for them *L apparantly i've made quite a name for myself in the Columbia Valley.

right! i now live in gorgeous radium hot springs, minutes away from the world famous radium hot springs mineral pools, one of the only odorless natural hot springs around..
    this is fucking nature at its finest - on a daily 15 minute drive to town, a person can see anything from herds of elk, mountain sheep, deer to gaggles of wild turkeys roaming the streets, highways and yards as if we simply put up our towns and houses around them.. it's quite spectacular

i've been making purses and jewelry as fast as i can sell them these past few months, although the crack shack i live in has no room for my sewing machine, i get a nice break until i can get back home to collect my things and start up my little business again..

i often wonder why i keep this board, but then i remember nights like tonight when it's nice to come here and just type..

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

too bad i'm sitting on it *L

i'm gonna send you a nice loooong email tonight, i doubt i'll catch you online for a while so it'll be the next best thing [img]wink.gif[/img]

seriously though don, when i was checking out that site, i thought of you, you should take a look!

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm this should be good...*G*

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*slaps your ass*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So glad to hear you're Ok. I'm goin to get out West someday. I have so many friends out there. You know take the Newfies out and whats left kinda thing.

I miss nature, coming from the Rock you can imagine how much it sucks in Newfoundland.

You should put your jewelry , etc, online. So we can all buy some if we want too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

as it is right now, i've sold the last of anything i had.. i've actually been thinking about that, and i'll see what i can do near the end of the month after i've gotten my things and gotten settled into my next temporary home lol

you know, i've found myself saying the same thing about visiting the rock.. lol i'd just love to see it someday.. we're pretty blassed in this lil country of ours, i do have to say though, BC has by far the most exhilarating views i've ever seen..

we have it all from desert to platuea, to the ocean to the mountains to farmland.. it's just.. gorgeous here, i reccomend it to everybody

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Paige420!! i didnt know this was ya name...been away to long!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

muffin! yeah it's me.. the name actually fits me these days..
    i got yer pm, i haven't been online in a while but i'm adding you to my msn soon as i have a minute!