Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since the loser enjoys making obvious accusations based on one morons story I feel I should respond to the idiot, since he made idiotic attacks to someone asking a simple question... Keep in mind dumb ass, Paige was, is, whatever dipshit's friend, and had been for some years. In fact long before you found your need digital idiocy of loving and defending a lunitic.. And maybe she wanted to know, how one can have babies via digital wires.. perhaps its baited topic in the first place. I'm sure..

Draco says:
    'It has to do with Danny as much as anything I do has to do with Danny, nothing -LOL- but people are fond of telling him bits about parts and sections and so the invite was there to go and tell him. Why? because I felt like it I guess.'

This statement is pretty oxymoron, Obviously your self notion was to spend x ammount of time to type a whole essay on child birth, and terminolgy..why? Because you felt Paige was asking in RE: of me asking dumbass if she got knocked up... And she asked why I would ask that, and I said through the usual grapevine.. Was that source from Paige? No, was it in some random chatroom? no..was it on a 'grapevine' of information? yes.. since you are trying to present yourself to be a terminolgy anal freak as in the difference in 'getting' try the differences in terms of 'I heard it through the grape vine'...So again Obviously your post had more to do with me then youll admit.. Keep this in mind to dick head. I was able to ask soulie those questions because she found it to be need to contact me via 'myspace' site, and send a thousand messages...and funny part of it is.. her words 'I still need to find closer' what a fuckin idiot..

Draco say:
    'I do not hide the fact that I do not like him but given what I do and the fact of his drunk driving and petty offences then I am sure it is no loss to him or I in any case. Given the fact that you are on his myspace friends list and he does not have a nice word to say about Soulie then I question why you would be asking about things in the first place AND how you ask.'

I'm intrigued really that you don't like me, hell I put forth lot of effort to make alot of people not like me.. But your feeble attempt for a cause of not likeing me is as lame is you having a digital relationship.. because I have had a DUI? well I guess you dont like alot of people.. Or is the truth for cause of not likeing me is because of the knowledge that I use to talk Beck into cramming candles up her twat while breathing heavy into the phone.. I guess I would hate getting sloppy phone perve seconds myself.. Of course with her I myself was most likely getting 3rds or better in that day. She got around alot..still does from what I hear -LOL- <------------that so ghey, no wonder you use it.

I personally like this part..

'Draco or am I Soulie??? WOoOoOooOoHooooOOo Muahahahahahahahahahaha! -coughs n sneezes-
    '
    That could be up for debate -LOL-

Have a good day now ya hear?

<font color="#5d7790" size="1">[ August 01, 2006 03:03 PM: Message edited by: -=Digital Jesus=- ]</font>

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is so fucking stupid
    i inquire about a friend and get that shit?

to be quite honest
    if that's her choice of friends...
    i'd rather not be bothered

but what a nice way to find out....

i mean..
    what a fucking idiot
    *L how much of a tool do ya have to be.... damn..

and this guy's supposed to be a cop?
    ya one of those stick crazy cops?
    lil agression problem
    spend a lil too much time with the inhouse psyche

*L makes more sense to me than him being an idiot?

either way... it's safe to assume he's just another man with too much testosterone and not enough balls...

so, danny, is she actually pregnant?
    or is she just "getting a baby"
    *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's sad that he thinks i have to run to tell you and tell you everything
    damn i don't even remember the last time her name came up.. years ago... i think... i could be wrong??
    i mean, he's so intellygent
    he should know you lurk here, too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

if you were my lovah i might feel compelled to tell ya................................................ .............. that this guy's a moron and just broke up a nice friendship

*L holy superiority complex

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She said No of course, then went on to say digital sex is best child birth control, that was after I laughed at her of course... I mean I litterly -LOL-

And yea he is a weird fella, I can over look his feeble attempt to seem a badass with a badge, He in truth is a little man with a control freak persona, I mean he met beck in some chatroom where he plays a master, and her some slave or some shit.. You know that Gor pretend to be barbarian, slave driver, whore etc..

Cop? maybe renta-service in a shopping mall. I suspect in truth one of soulie many characters she likes to play online.. I shrug it off, and litterly "-LOL-"

But heh its raining, and I got the day off. Was a funny read, gave me an actual laugh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L Fuck, you make me laugh..

blah
    good riddance to bad habits
    i couldn't be bothered with the holier than thou shit... shakes my head and wipes my hands

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I probably shouldnt even say anything but then again what can I say since I know nothing about anything in AU anymore and neither does Soulie's brother. He can't even get a phone call thru over there. I'm just another fucker LOL..honestly I dont know what to think about any of this stuff

danny that candle comment was pretty bad [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#5d7790" size="1">[ August 01, 2006 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Chele ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe so, but i'm fet up with the pair of personalities haunting me everytime i fail to give her the attention she cries out for. Maybe it will drive her to hate enough and stay the fuck away..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

geezus....LOL...danny i can't believe you're still involved in all this drama. *huggz* long time no see, hope you're doing good.

paigey *huggz* hope you're doing good chick.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually no, i'm not involved, The drama found me again in a whole different place..

I'm doing good, nice seeing you too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now that sux...and maybe i should rephrase that. i can't believe you still put up with it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast