Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An end to the battle with Wal-Mart, or just the beginning?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 00:59:19 -0700
    Subject: Re: Thought you might like to know
    To: [email protected]

Denise,

I am very interested. I am trying to figure out what kind of attorney that I would need. One of the overnight stockers, which I don't remember her name told me before I quit that it was an unspoken rule around there that if you printed copies of the policies off the wire, and took them home that it was grounds for immediate termination. Anyway that you could possibly find ot names and a way to contact these people? Also if you could figure out a way to print off the policies for me without jepeordizing your job, it would be much appreciated too. I am also going to start researching the class action lawsuit for wage descrimination that is going on right now too. Anything that you can do would greatly help. I know that I gave you my phone number, but do you have a number that I can reach you at, to discuss this stuff? Hope everything is going good for you, and keep me informed.

Daniel

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry but I only know first names, Buzz, in sports & auto, he's been employed or was, for years. A cashier Jessica & her boyfriend Thomas. The little mexican gal in shoes, they had been harassing her for some time(management), she's blind in one eye & was afraid to climb latters, they knew. And a kid in the back, don't know his name. I think there's one more, just not sure.
    Funny you should mention wage discrimination, that's one of the things I wanted to tell you about. I'll just give you an overview; girl gets her 90 day eval, passes. No raise, Manager says she feels girl would do better as a cashier. Here it is about 3 wks later, still no raise & still no move to cashier position. My thoughts, you pass eval you get raise!! You move to cashier position, you get an additional raise, usually .40 cents. So far she's being screwed out of both. How ever they usually give you your eval a month before you get your actual raise. But management didn't say one word to her about getting a raise of ANY kind!!!! I'll find out when I go back to work next Fri. if she saw a raise on here ck. yet.
    What policies are you talking about, I need a name. Or they'll just hand me the dress code!!!!! We do have a hand book or at least they use to give all new employees one, did you get one??? Legally it should cover everything & if it's not in there, then they'll have a problem trying to enforce anything else, unless they make sure EVERY employee gets a memo on any change!!!
    I heard something else too, but I don't think I can explain it & have it make any sense in writing. Here's my # 503-***-****, I'll be out most of tomorrow, should be home after 7p.m., & as you can see I'm usually up late.
    Hope this helps some what.
    Talk to you soon.

Denise )o(

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like management is cleaning out people who may be a possible "threat" to their work ethic to me. Oh well more fuel for that big ass fire that is getting lit. I know they don't want to fucking cross me because now that you are no longer there I will tell them where they can go jackoff at. Oh and they better fucking have your check there this coming Thursday and not have charged you the medical shit on it either.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You may have to resend it because I don't know if I have the right one or not. That and I sent you a PM with my new number cause I got a local one for this area when I had to upgrade my phone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Summerstorm: add me on yahoo messenger, my ID is fierydomain. Thanks, and it is a better way to get info, I think :-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Daniel
    Kristin should have my phone number. If she lost it pm me and i'll send you it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

added you and sent a message with John's number

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A real eye opener about wal-mart, a must see video if ya havnt seen it allready.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...96181471292925

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12