Here is a really good roach bait recipe that I found which was e-mailed to me a long time ago. Amazing what you find when trying to clean [img]biggrin.gif[/img] This works because it creates gas when the roaches eat it. Since Roaches can't belch, their digestive tracts explode [img]smile.gif[/img] Anyhow here it is:

"roach Dough"

1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup shortening or bacon drippings
1/2 cup minced onion
1/2 cup flour
8oz baking soda

Combine sugar and shortening. Add onion, flour, and baking soda. Mix in just enough water to make a dough-like consistency. Put small balls in plastic sandwich bags and place in roach infested areas. (leave the bags open so they can crawl in and feast). You should probably keep them out of areas where children and pets play. (Nothing toxic or poisonous but kids and pets might not know not to eat the roaches or mixture.) I know gross right?

Roaches like water and wet areas. Boric acid (aka borax) can be sprinkled at the mouth of sinks and under the sink by the pipes. It can also be sprinkled at the outside of entrances to the house. Don't forget the entry to the crawl space along the foundation. Enjoy!!

<font color="#F7F2E7" size="1">[ November 15, 2007 12:42 AM: Message edited by: phoenixrising79 ]</font>