Thread: My Ex wife's new indeavor.. What do you think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, so my Ex wife (mother of my 2 young girls) has a new love interest, and normally I could give a rats ass, as far as what she does... This time I do, because I think she has toally lost it this time... Her new "girlfriend" isn't a girl, and the whole situation is strange.. I'm including a link, and if everyone could take a look and let me know if you think I have a case for custody or not, it would be much appreciated. Her heading is "Neciah" which is her name, and I'm also including the link to her myspace page too, so you can do a comparison. Be sure not to forget to look at the comments... It will blow your mind guaranteed :-) F.Y.I., if you go in and look at Neciah's pics, she has one with Cinnamon (my oldest) sitting on her lap while she is surfing the internet, lookiung at all this stuff.

Neciah's bf/ gf page:

Neciah's bf/ gf page

Neciah's (my ex wife's) page:

Neciah's page

<font color="#90EE90" size="1">[ August 02, 2007 09:19 AM: Message edited by: phoenixrising79 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personally I think the whole situation is fucked and if they don't give us custody there is something EXTREMELY wrong with the justice system out here. I couldn't really give a shit what she does but for fuck sake keep the girls OUT of it. It is only going to cause them confusion and is detrimental to their upbringing. Then again she allows Willow (the youngest who just turned 3 years) stick her finger up her ass and then stick it in her nose or mouth. And she seems to think it is perfectly normal. Ah...no...it isn't. Anyway, this is the same issue I have spoken about to which our child support money is going to be paying for. *Mutters* [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I totally agree with you there BMR kids should never be involved with things ...people like that pisses me off

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

holy hell i don't even let Nat on my lap when i'm posting here...*shakes my head* get your babies back*nods*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh...my... GOD. that is some of THE most disturbing fucked up crazy ass weirdo freaky ass
    TRASH i've ever read in my life. That bitch is nuts. She certainly doesn't need to be THE main influence over your girl's lives. holy shit. i mean REALLY. i think if you just print out her myspace stuff (now, in case she gets nervous and changes it) and IT"S myspace stuff... that should cinch it. I mean you're right, who cares what gets her off sexually. But having a fantasy life online and actually saying you're in LOVE with this he/she and planning a trip to meet and be together and blah blah blah... is fucked. It made me wanna puke when he/she said at one point to tell Willow happy birthday and that he/she loved her too much. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. nonononononoNO. HELL no. they don't need to see, hear, or be around that stuff... i had to crack up when i saw her tag line as well... pour honey on me and throw me to the sissy boys? WTF? lmao. she must be a real ball buster, that's all i can say. I personally like my men to be MANLY. if i wanted to screw around with a chick, i'd be a lesbian. damn. crazy crazy CRAZY. there is indeed something wrong with the legal system if it lets them be exposed to that kinda thing. They need outta there, and SOON. She is the type of person that should have minimal contact with their kids... i can tell just by the small amount read there, that she is definitely poison. *nodding*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good point RA, last time I went to court for custody, the courts sided with her, even though I brought up the fact that willow was in dire need of regular diaper changes at the time. Also, when they had a case of head lice, I used lice shampoo on them on a wed night, and it said right on the bottle to wait one full week before repeating the treatment. What does she do, but repeat it that friday evening after giving both girls a military buzz cut. I was like wtf?!?!?! Little girls should be able to look like girls, not little tom boys. Her and I got into a big fight a few months ago, because the girls had green shit coming out of their nose, and were coughing up stuff for the two weeks prior. She refused to take them into the doctor, "because it was just a cold." Cold my ass, a cold doesn't effect a kid like bronchitis does. Sure enough the ER confirmed it. Oh, and yes, I do have copies of most of their medical records, which I need to update btw. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh but I am the one who is NOT smart and is ghetto and so on. And of course when he has tried hinting to her that she isn't all that great all she does is tell him "don't make fun of Kristin" or some shit like that. Yeah okay, I was going to school and now I just got a full time job making relatively good money. What is she doing? Sitting on her ass collecting child support and letting everyone subsidize her instead of taking responsibility for herself. It made me SICK when I saw that that IT had posted her telling her to tell Willow it loved her and stuff too much. I am sorry but keep the girl OUT of that shit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*shudders* Ok....since I have started chatting
    online 10 or so years ago, I have heard and seen
    alot.....but that shit is just disturbing! Even
    when I found out my ex had a boyfriend....it wasnt
    that shocking...at least he was straight gay and
    not with some he/she trying to pretend.....

I would definitely print everything on myspace
    because if she deletes it, you have no proof...
    Oh man.......that shit just makes me wanna puke!
    If that is her preference, so be it...her life
    her choices....BUT...that is not a choice you
    put on your very young children! I would fight
    her!

And Rosie....I agree with you wholeheartedly...
    she is collecting the support she should be made
    to prove she is providing for the girls! I save
    every last receipt of every single thing I buy
    for my boys because of the very little support
    I do get paid....just to prove he is NOT paying
    me enough.....its not that hard to save receipts
    and have your proof....but unfortunately the
    court system doesnt always see things that way!
    I have gone the past 2 weeks without any child
    support because they dropped my oldest from the
    support and I had been overpaid $178. So instead
    of taking it off the $500 back support he OWES me
    they took it from my immediate support money for
    Jordan! How the hell is that fair to Jordan whom
    I still have to provide for????? And this asshole
    hasnt seen or even asked about the boys in 2 1/2
    years now! Not even the day in court....he never
    asked how they were doing.....nothing....nada...zip...
    all he was worried about was flirting with the
    blonde deputy who had to sit in our conference
    because of his past abuse charges!

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr............... *L*
    I know and understand how upsetting this is for
    both of you! Just follow your gut instincts...
    and your heart...and I will be praying for you
    that the courts will see the right way for your
    little girls!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

all I have to say is..duuuuuuddeeeeee ..:|

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Neciah's Blurbs
    About me:
    More issues from the drama queen I divorced. I will tell you guys all about it next time you chat with me. I had a fabulous birthday and a extra special birthday night!! *wink*wink*
    --------------------------------------------------

This actually kind of cracks me up since she is with a "queen". And pretty much the only issues we have is her and her fucked up bullshit. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]