Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Some know that Phoenix and I are starting to go out on investigations hunting for ghosts and paranormal activity. It is interesting and amazing at some of the stuff that we have already come across. Feel free to share any of your paranormal experiences. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol... i already told you in private about the blobby white misty thing that i woke up to see floating outside my bedroom window when i was TINY... not even in school yet i dont think... no one believed me... [img]frown.gif[/img] i knew it was real then, and i still believe it now... i jumped outta my bed when i saw it hovering outside my window... and i SWEAR to you... the damn thing KNEW where i was going... because when i got to my mom and dad's room, it was outside THEIR window.... never seen anything like it since, and i can't remember what you said it probably was... i have believed in ghosts and spirits for a lonnnnnnng long time... that happened when i was probably 4 or 5... i'm 35 now... *L*... that's a long time to remember something SO vividly...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's one that will probobly blow you mind. When BMR and I were living with the now Ex Roomates, we had many out of the ordinary experiences. The scariest one that I can recall is when my ex gf and her hubby made BMR stay at her grandmas (this was before I got BMR added to the lease out there), I found out that the hubby was into shamanism, and I was sound asleep when I was rudely awakened by what felt like a really big frickin cat jumping across the bed, and nothing was there. I noticed a huge mix of white, gray and black orbs floating around in the air, and then I saw really weird fugly winged creatures crayling all around the room. I saw a huge shadowy presence enveloping me, so I curled under the covers, and I looked over towards the edge of the bed (the other side was flush against the bedroom wall) and I saw this little shadow dude squated down looking at me, which of course send a cold chill down my spine. I had a really intense feeling like it was a threating presence so I got my athame (big, sharp, magickal knife) and I whipped it out and brought it to bear on the shadow dude. The shadow dude came at me like it was gonna take a chunk outa me or something, and I stabbed it. Supposedly, as I found out later, My ex gf's hubby claimed that it was an extenion of himself, and that if I had stabbed the shadow, I would have in effect inflicted a wound to him. I told him that if he ever did that shit to me again, I was going to stab the shadow dude. I never saw the shadow dude again after that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember that. The other night when we went on this investigation to what are supposed to be experimental labs that have been abandoned in the woods outside of Sheridan...anyway we were walking back to the car and I saw a dark shadow walk across the road. It was odd because I got really winded and out of breath and my right side hurt extremely bad when we got to the car and I was just like WTF. We weren't really walking fast or anything. Nothing that should have affected me like that. [img]eek.gif[/img]

I think I told you that it was possibly some sort of orb RA.

<font color="#FEE644" size="1">[ May 19, 2007 05:28 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another time was right after I had added BMR to the lease with the roomates. Keeping in mind that Sheridan, OR where we were staying at is indian burial ground. As BMR and I were laying in bed, a bunch of shadows calloused one by one until we had a whole crowd of them in our room where there wasn't before. The room was also dimly illuminated by the street lamp out side our window. We ruled out the light playing tricks because the light could not have caused shadows in the shape of human figured from the angle which it came through the window. Also one was attached to BMR's back appearing like it was getting rather fresh with her backside *grin*. Ultimately we saged the house (sage is supposed to have banishing effects on negative spirits) and after we did that, we never saw them again except a few glimpses of shadows out of the corners of our eyes every once in a while.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FYI, for anyone who has cable or satelite TV, you should check out the show "T.A.P.S. Ghost Hunters" on the SCI-FI channel. They get into some pretty wicked stuff. It's well worth the time to sit and watch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know where I can get websites adressses for this topic. Do you want me to post them here ?

<font color="#FEE644" size="1">[ May 19, 2007 10:33 AM: Message edited by: petenv ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I definitely believe in ghosts...we had one living
    in our house at one time...she saved my life too..
    we think it was the little old lady that lived
    there before us...doors would slam shut, radio
    would turn on by itself even though it was unplugged....
    but she was always watching out for us too...

but I also had an experience with something nasty.....something I dont like to think about...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post away Pete [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Okay so we went out on an investigation tonight. And yeah...I got drained. All of a sudden I got EXTREMELY cold. You could hear growling and high pitch screams. You could feel things moving in on us too. There is nothing like having the normal temp around you drop a good 10 degrees on what you should be. It will be interesting to see what the voice recorders and stuff turn up. The place we went to was some sort of old experimental lab that had been abandoned. There is also a REALLY old graveyard just up the road that we checked out as well. When I got drained I just went EXTREMELY cold and got really dizzy and light headed and a bit sick to my stomach. [img]eek.gif[/img] As we were leaving we were being followed back up the road and Hubby and John saw a huge mist that started back down the road and appeared to be walking back down the road when we crossed the main gate.

Most spirits aren't harmful perse...some kind of watch over you. Others are more curious than anything. [img]eek.gif[/img] I have seen both my Grandfathers and we have a cat here in the house that walks through walls and a few other entities wandering around.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

This is kind of an add on to the post from the investigation the other night. Once Phoenix went to work and I went back to bed I had an experience of not being able to move when I woke up. It wasn't the sleep paralysis but it felt like I was being held down. It was kind of scary not being able to get up or move. Finally I was able to get up but I still felt extremely drained and out of it. I am kind of wondering if something followed us home. [img]eek.gif[/img] I heard a lot of strange noises throughout the day. It sounded like people were walking through the apartment and I was the only one here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast