Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

These ones freak me out the most. When someone you loved is in your dreams and you talk with them,laugh with them or they give you advice and you wake up and realize that they are really still gone

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ December 21, 2005 02:14 AM: Message edited by: DreamGiver ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used to dream about my grandmother...and for a while after my uncle passed away last year he would show up in my dreams...but he was always a ghost in my dreams, and he knew it too...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This type of thing is normal to me. The night my Dad's Father passed away I had gotten completely smashed on a couple bottles of wine...and I don't often tie one on. That night for some reason I did. Around 4am that morning I woke up from a dream where Grandpa had told me it was time for him to go home and that everything was going to be alright. Later that day I got the phone call that he had passed away at about 4am that morning. Somehow I had felt it. It wasn't the first time something like that has happened...and I know it won't be the last. But it is something most people don't understand and don't talk about.