Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

instead of eating the usual cereal tonight, I decided to actually cook something.

Lawreys marinade (Havana lime and garlic) is wonderful on chicken breasts..I baked them and a butternut squash (they are perfect right now)..and fresh swiss chard..I was really hungry, and with it getting cold tonight for the first time since last Spring..a good warm meal was good. I hate eating alone, so I fixed Polly (my cat)a plate of chicken..and BiLo (my dog) he had some too LOL..of course I had to say the grace...but we did hold paws..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hate eating alone
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Should I bring my own [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] fork *drool* I also have my own doggie bag LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My sister had her thanksgiving dinner Saturday, She made turkey, taters & gravey, corn off the cob, homemade stuffing and homemade biscuits, and deviled eggs....Mmmmm Good

Thats One, tomorrow my boss is having a catered thansgiving dinner here at the shop [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last Wednsday, My Boss & His Wife brought in a ham baked in citrus juice (Orange & Pineapple) au grautin potatos, Baked yams with marshmelow, seven layer salad, and hot cresant rolls. Lori made two pies that were to die for. She made a pumpkin pie that was still warm from the oven and the best tasting home made pecan pie I have ever eaten.
    I guess it goes without saying that none of us got much done after that spread....LOL

I was invited to my friends house for Thursday's dinner and it was another wonderful dinner. Ashley made both a mouthwatering Turkey as well as a Honey baked Ham. She also had a great buffet layed out of her famous lumpy mashed potatoes with gravey, cornbread dressing, yams, green beans, crushed cranberries, and a gallon of sweet tea...Mmmmm
    here it is Saturday and I had a left over turkey & Ham sammy for breakfast [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

should I mention my frest peach cobbler??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I LOVE PEACH COBBLER!!!

My mom used to make a three layer peach cobbler, I would give anything fo a bowl of hot cobbler and a scoop of ice cream....*Drools*