Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Britney Spears was ordered Monday to surrender custody of her children to ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

The order stemmed from an unspecified oral motion made by Federline's attorneys and was handled in a closed-door hearing. The judge's order didn't state the reason for the change in custody and all transcripts of the proceedings were ordered sealed.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Question now is will she take this news as a wakeup call & try to get her life under control or will it push her off the deep end???

I'm sure there will be more to come in the following days. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

britney spears upskirt 0923

Britney still found time to pose for photographers on Saturday evening (9-29-07)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Granted I don't like either one of them but I think Federline is a better bet where the kids are concerned from a parental angle. She has just gone off her rocker and needs to settle the hell down and realize what she is not only doing to herself but her kids. You don't see much of Federline in the tabloids and stuff drinking and partying and stuff. Not to say he doesn't but he seems more stable. Personally I think the kids would be better off with a family member who isn't their parent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooooops... she did it again.

oh my god that was so fkn terrible, lol. i just could NOT help myself. *pushes my evil half back into the closet*....

i actually, ALMOST... started feeling sorry for Britney when i heard she lost her kids... i mean think about it. The girl was a CHILD basically when she became a star... at what, 15? she got a boob job, was outfitted with slutty clothes, and put on stage to perform. What sort of lessons about life and morality has she gotten, and from whom? I honestly think her mentality is STILL that of a child... and we know, that although THEY think they are the smartest beings on the planet... teenagers still have a LOT to learn.

bottom line. the girl is a fkn IDIOT.

She hasn't done anything that hundreds... thousands... millions... of young mothers of the not-so-bright persuasion do... drive their kids around on their laps without safety belts... party, get drunk, just using bad judgement in general... behaving like a child that doesn't know any better. The difference is... they are not deemed "superstars", and are not harassed relentlessly by the media, who, if given the smallest tidbit of ammunition, will start a witch hunt... "BRITNEY ABUSES CHILDREN!!" because her son fell, and etc etc.... that doesn't EXCUSE her in any way... i'm just saying, her bad behavior comes to light... hell, her EVERY behavior is tracked, analyzed, and put out there for the world to gawk at....

ahem. anyway. like i said, i ALMOST felt sorry for her... until i started reading today, and realized that she could not even follow through with the simplest of requests made by the judge.... and THAT is why she lost her children.

All she had to do... ALL. was complete and pass EVERY random drug screening that was given... and get a GD valid driver's license. THAT'S ALL! Did she do it? HELL no. She applied for the license... but never actually took any other steps to GET it... how fucking stupid IS that? knowing that your kids being with you is on the line? to go out and get a fkn valid driver's license like every other joe blow in the free WORLD. She also skipped a drug test... i didn't realize you COULD do that, but apparently she did. i had to laugh, because her lawyer pointed out that she didn't FAIL the test... and there is no proof that she would've... errrrr. d'oh! i'm thinkin the proof is that she refused to take the damn test!!!! ugh.

so. knowing that, it's a LITTLE harder to have as much sympathy for her... i know her upbringing couldn't have been ideal, considering her situation... kid stars end up having problems more often than they turn out fine. Look at Lindsay Lohan! and further back, poor Dana Plato... and Todd Bridges... Adam what's his name, the little guy from Eight Is Enough... Macaulay Culkin... etc etc etc. so fine. One sympathy point to Brit.

She went off the deep end after marrying KFed, having kids, and getting divorced... been there on the divorce thing. I can understand going a LITTLE mental and cutting loose... getting over the guy or whatever. Losing your mind a bit, so to speak. Sympathy point number 2 to Brit.

BUT. When it became clear to her that there was even MAYBE a chance that she would lose her kids because of all of this.... she should have stopped. I know about addiction... no one has to tell me how hard it is... i lost a guy i loved very much to it because he simply could... not... stop. *sighs*... still. She is a mom... She loses ALL her fkn sympathy points with me because she is selfish. It's obvious that HER needs... no, her WANTS... come before those of her children...

ughhhhhh, i can't help it, it infuriates me! "gee... i know that if i don't get that little driver license thingy that the judge said i had to have, i'm gonna lose my kids. but ya know... it's just such a HASSLE. i mean, i thought if i filled out the papers the butler brought me, i wouldn't have to actually DO anything else. What a pain in the ass. I think i'll just skip that whole DMV/driving test issue and well... maybe if i smile big enough, and my skirt is short enough...the judge just won't NOTICE."....

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This is the part where i reiterate that the girl is a moron. However... NO ONE is so stupid that they wouldn't realize what was going to happen if they DIDN"T do it. (Not even Jessica Simpson!!! *chuckles*) Her buddy Paris Hilton's little jail visit should have taught her SOMETHING about the law, but apparently she was fucked up when that one came around, and it went sailing right over her head.

It's a good question, still yet, Rog... NOW... after all THIS... will she finally FINALLY get her act together... she's only 25... and i think if the judge thought for an instant that she might be serious, and was going to work hard at getting herself together... he might think about giving her kids back... Most of the time, when a mother loses custody, it is more of a temporary thing... I've seen kids that were beaten...starved... had to use a bucket for "sanitation" purposes, etc etc... be returned to their mothers after just months, because for whatever reason, the law still believes that it's in the best interest of a child to be with the natural mother. If she pulls her head outta her ass, takes the required couseling, and stays out of trouble for 5 seconds, she will get her kids back. (What i'm thinkin is, the girl is loaded, why the hell doesn't she hire someone that is actually halfway intelligent to take care of them? that's what most rich idiots do, damn... lol)

I'm not sure Kevin Federline is a better or more responsible person to be leaving them with. Recall please, that he is the guy who left his wife and two existing children to get together with Britney... with his motive being to get ahead in the business he was already trying to break into, not to mention use Brit as a meal ticket and cash in on her success and fame. Poor dumb Britney... who the hell is watching OUT for this girl, i swear! She didn't even have a pre-nup. She's Britney fkn Spears for god's sake, and she has no pre-nup???? Again with the idiot thing. I can't help but think that those kids were his ticket to Brit never being able to get him out of her hair (and wallet) ever again. As long as he has those kids, he will never want for anything... ya know? Then again, hell, who knows... maybe he's a decent guy... just a little on the dull side, which explains why he and Brit were attracted to one another in the first place... (aw, stop booing me dammit, lol, they had to have SOMETHING in common! *L*)

So anyway. damn that's a long ass post. And that is my take on the Britney Spears situation. Ya gotta kinda feel sorry for the poor dumb brat, but then again... not really. The "poor little britney" routine is starting to wear a BIT thin.

Just for the record, i'm not a britney hater or anything... nor a fan, really... just callin it like i sees it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

*steals a kiss from rog and scoots off,leaving a sugar free dove's chocolate raspberry truffle in his hand*... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damn. i think i scared people. LOL. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No RA it wasn't you that scared people...I think it was Brit...

Know what she has been doing last week? check these photos out.

britney spears upskirt 4

Panties

crotchless pantyhose

britney spears upskirt 1012

Commando

What is she thinking??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

least you cant see the c-section scar this time...lol the girl isnt extremely bright...but she isnt entirely ignorant...she does know how to get attention. shes mostly just a strung out train wreck...drugs, booze, sex, living in the spotlight, family problems...its enough to bend or break anyone...think of our own lives and imagine how we'd handle all the pressure...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does she even KNOW how to cross her legs???? HOLY HELL!!! *runs to the bathroom* [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Britney Spears is no stranger to being photographed, but it's not often she has her fingerprints taken at the same time.

On Monday night, Spears reported to a Los Angeles police station to face charges of hit and run and driving without a valid license, police said.

Officer Mike Lopez said Spears turned herself in around 9 p.m. and left about 45 minutes later. Spears was fingerprinted and photographed, he said.

"She was fine, cooperative," Lopez said. "She did her business and came out.

"They were nice," she said of police. She told the station she was wearing the sunglasses because she had pinkeye.

The charges stem from an Aug. 6 wreck during which paparazzi filmed Spears steering her car into another vehicle as she tried to turn into a spot in a Studio City parking lot. The video showed her walking away after assessing the damage to her own car.

The owner of the other car, Kim Robard-Rifkin, filed a police report three days later.

Spears had been ordered to report for booking ahead of an Oct. 25 court appearance.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wonder if she wore panties to the cop shop???

[img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 16, 2007 11:19 AM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Britney Spears has temporarily lost visitation rights with sons Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1.

"[Spears'] visitation with minor children is suspended pending [her] compliance with court orders," reads a court document (via TMZ.com).

The ruling by Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon, dated Wednesday, was the latest chapter in the custody battle between Spears and ex-husband Kevin Federline.

It was not immediately clear what orders Spears defied, but TMZ suggests she "did not provide the drug testing people with contact information so they could reach her to facilitate the random tests ..."

This wouldn't be the first time the testing process has tripped Brit up. Earlier this month, the Los Angeles Times reported the lab was having trouble getting hold of the star, with an assistant twice claiming she was asleep and another time explaining she was unavailable for home testing.

This latest ruling comes just days after a rare bit of good news for Spears, who was granted one monitored overnight visit a week with her tykes after making an appearance in court on Oct. 11.

Spears and Federline are due to appear in court on Oct. 26.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast