Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Paris and Lindsay are spoiled silver spoon brats.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now that Lindsay is in Rehab, Mom siezes opportunity...

Dina Lohan, the mother of actress Lindsay Lohan, is reportedly in talks for her own reality TV show.

The Mean Girls star's mother is being lined for a new programme called 'Mom-ager' on US entertainment channel E!.

In the show the former actress will try to turn her youngest children, 14-year-old Ali and Cody, who is 11, into stars.

AdvertisementHer eldest daughter, Lindsay, is currently in a residential rehab centre being treated for alcoholism and alleged substance abuse
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah that's a brilliant idea...'let's send my other kids down the same path as big sister.' [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor Lindsay's Birthday bash Cancelled...

The bosses of Las Vegas club Pure have agreed to halt plans to celebrate Lindsay Lohan's upcoming 21st birthday without the actress.

Lohan called off plans for a two-day July 2 bash at Pure shortly after checking into rehab last month--but club bosses reserved the right to keep advertising the celebration, so that fans could toast the troubled Mean Girls star.

Confirming the party had been cancelled, Lohan's spokesperson released a statement yesterday, in which she said, "The party was cancelled officially over two weeks ago. We were confused why Pure was even still promoting it."

Pure spokeswoman Kate Turner says, "Due to the unique circumstances, Lindsay's birthday party at Pure Nightclub has been cancelled.

"We think the world of her and look forward to working with her in the future. We support Lindsay and wish her the best as she is taking care of personal matters at this time."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sometimes I wonder if them going into rehab is more of a publicity stunt or if they actually want to get help. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In her case I think it was a legal ploy to help her to try to stay outta jail when her case comes to trial.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just don't get these youngins today!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy Belated 21st Birthday Lindsay [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Lindsay Lohan's mother, Dina, and younger brothers and sister flew into Los Angeles to be with her on her 21st birthday birthday while she continues her rehabilitation.

The 21-year-old actress is renting a Malibu beach hut during a brief break from her stay at the nearby Promises rehab centre, which she is still visiting as part of her extended care programme for alcohol and substance abuse.

On her birthday, June 2, Lindsay was seen jogging on the beach but otherwise kept a low profile.

A few days before, on June 30, the singer-and-actress was seen at hip boutique Planet Blue carrying a brand new iPhone.

The day before, Lindsay visited her former residence, Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel, with two friends - one male, one female - where she drank tea, diet coke and water.

A witness said: "She's turned things around, at least for now."

On June 27, Lindsay attended an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Santa Monica, made a brief visit to Promises and then enjoyed dinner with friends at Brentwood restaurant Katsuya.

A fellow diner said: "She came in with a whole bunch of friends, there were like seven of them, and she walked in incognito, super low-key.

"They sat down for some sushi and were just really enjoying themselves. She wasn't really noticed at all and was just happy, in a good mood."

Lindsay had originally planned to celebrate the milestone with a wild party in Las Vegas sponsored by Svedka vodka company.

Meanwhile, Lindsay's estranged father Michael Lohan was barred from sending her a birthday present.

He said: "My parole officer got a call from Lindsay's attorney, saying I'm not allowed to communicate with her at all.

"He considers it harassment, which is crazy, of course!"

"I'm going to play by their rules for the moment. I just want what's best for Lindsay and hope the negative influences around her will disappear very soon."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12