Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Paranormal Investigation is an interesting way to spend a night. None the less having a large group has it downfalls as we have recently found out. Here is where we are going to give you some ideas on how to investigate the paranormal on your own and in your own home. Just remember that this is how we do it and there are other ways things can be done as in everything.

More to come soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*waits patiently*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that to start, we should mention the equipment needed:

1.) A voice recorder (digital ones work the best, so you can put the sound clip on the computer, and you have alot more control over the audio that way too.

2.) an E.M.F. (Electro- Magnetic Field) Detector these detect fluctuations in the magnetic fields that are natural. A work of caution however: anything that sends out an electric signal (i.e cell phone, fuse box, etc) will skew the readings. So if you get a high spike in the readings, try and rule those ot first.

3.) One of those thermometer things that reads the temp by utilizing a lazer beam.

4.) a digital camera (trust me on this one, a regular 35mm will restrict you too much, and won't show as much detail in the photos.)

5.) and if you have the extra cash laying around, then invest in a good camcorder. The cheaper ones take the small dvd disks, but if you want to invest the money, a digital camcorder will run between several hundred dollars, to a little over a thousand.

Personally, Rosie and I just have the two digital voice recorders, voice editing software which came with the recorders, a digital camera (I think ours cost somewhere around $200 from walmart and it takes fantastic pics). We are planning on picking up one of each of the EMF detecter, and the thermometer things as well.
    Anything that you can think of Rosie?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One other thing I would like to mention about ghost hunting. Expect anything to happen, and if you go onto, or are planning on investingating at a place someone else owns, be sure to get permission to be there, in writing if possible :-)