Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This isnt the first time I had this strange sighting...10 years ago, I was in the backyard taking pics of my brother-in-law and my lil niece and they were standing by the liliac tree we had in the backyard and there appeared an image it wasnt that clear...yesterday i took a pic of my son and i spotted an image (Faded) was very clear you could see it standing beside him...As some of yous might know that Tristan had a twin, but the twin passed away...I wanna show the pic and the pics after that...the image didnt come back again...I kept snapping pics after pics and the image didnt appear again...I showed a friend it and she said maybe its just the light shinning off of him? I said then why didnt the light do that to all the pics especially the pic after that then???...I dont really know what to believe right now

What do you think????

PictureorVideo007 2

PictureorVideo002 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have always been able to understand these things alot better then most people for some reason. Looking at the picture... It is interesting to note the twin, everyone knows that twins have a mental bond which transcends most other bonds that we currently can explain. I have no doubt that this is probably one of those cases. I also have no doubt that this picture is genuine, because it would be very hard to photo shop this picture.

Since there is this bond between twins which is common knowledge it would make sense that the bond would still exist. The part that science has yet to discover is how early this bond exists... It would make sense to me that if the bond is present after birth, that it would be there during gestation as well.

Given that explanation, the question isn't wether or not it is the other twin, it is rather is it only the one spirit causing all of the distortion? I am unsure just how much distortion one spirit is capable of manifesting, which brings us to two possibilities:

1.) either it is just the one, and it is radiating it's energy profusely which is what we are seeing.

Or:

2.) The spirit of the twin is radiating which is causing a small portion of the distorion, and there were additional spirits present while the picture was taken.

The second possibility seems the more probable of the two.

There are a couple of things which need to be explained:

Your friends theory would have made perfect sense, except that light doesn't behave that way. If there was a high reflective surface in a couple of different directions with a high intensity light, then maybe, but if this was the case, the spectrum would have been white, not yellow. Secondly, we would have seen some indication of an additional light source when examining the picture. Lastly, looking at the second picture taken from a slightly different angle, the light doesn't even show a hint of the same effect. The two pictures are conducive to support of that theory, thus the theory is disproven where your friend is concerned.

Since there seems to be simularities with distrortion and such between 10 years ago, and this more recent, I think it may be safe to assume that there may very well be a connection, although what, I'm not sure at this point. It would be much more helpful to have the picture taken from 10 years ago to have for comparison.

As for what is happening right now, that is my theory until we have more proof one way or another.

<font color="#C0C0FF" size="1">[ January 23, 2008 06:48 PM: Message edited by: phoenixrising79 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a couple of nights ago my 2 year old came upstairs was weird cuz he has never done this before...he entered my bedroom with his new friend...he sat on the floor patting it, throwing a ball, talking to it, holding it in his arms...I had to rub my eyes cause i thought i was seeing things *L...he then opened the door and said "come on Kitty lets go down stairs he sat there and waited for the kitty to exit the door and closed the door and then he got to the stairs and said lets go and play downstairs"

Today, my tv went off without me even toughing it then it went back on again

weird things have been happening i tell you dont know if i should run or what

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok two things come to mind:

(1) harmless trickster spirits, or at least one that knows how to push buttons (your especially) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

(2) The child is clairvoyant, and sees things which you obviously do not see as clearly. Be glad it seems to only be a harmless cat at this point [img]smile.gif[/img]

A note: Sounds harmless to me, running is probably the worst thing to do at this point. If it gets worse, or even if it doesn't try and take pictures of this sort of thing, and post them so I can see if I can help figure out what is going on.

If things start to get really freaky let me know, and we can go from there. Sometimes I can take care of things long distance if ya know what I mean [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They won't let me do anything at this point cause of the pregnancy... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Anyway, I was going to say that what you have going on there sound relatively normal for what we have going on in our place...LOL. We have a ghost cat...hence the fish in the freshwater tank come up missing now and again and there are no fish bodies to be found ANYWHERE. And occasionally you can feel it curl up at your feet on the bed and go to sleep. It's pretty odd actually. Usually if you feel threatened that is when to worry about it. Like when we had the demon in this place I hated being here alone but even more-so after dusk. Everything just picked up. I felt watched all the time. So usually if you don't feel threatened it isn't anything to worry about too much. Always remember that children can see more than we can because as we grow up we are taught that this type of phenomenon doesn't exist. [img]wink.gif[/img]