Thread: A video and a rant......

TastinGood
    LINK

I wish the lion would have torn all of their fucking heads off.

there they are fucking giving each other five for shooting an animal with a fucking gun while it has nothing but it's god damned teeth and paws to fight back with. I think people that hunt only to prove how fucking "macho" they are should be lined up and blasted in the balls with a fucking M79, and that includes all you bambi killers too. Go out and start hunting bears with a bowie knife if you want to get some respect outta me.

Whew, I feel better now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

are you a vegeterian?

because if you eat meat....where do you think it comes from? they dont' wait for the animals to die before the send it to the butcher shop to be dissected. granted, i'm sure you don't eat lions, but it is the exact same thing. As Fibonacci once posted, it's more humane the way most animals (including that lion) get killed, as opposed to the torture that some chickens go through....

and as a side note, if that was a tiger, he wouldn't have missed his targer....it would have taken out the first shooter, and then made it's round taking out all the other guys, and leaving the cameraman to tell his story.

TastinGood

Whether or not I do something doesnt mean that automatically makes it right or wrong.

The fact is, that lion was not killed for food. If you would like to get in a friendly debate over killing animals for food, then we can start that in another thread, as this thread is about killing animals for pure excitement. I'd rather stay on topic than to drift off onto those other areas.
    And I assure you that if Daniel posted it, it was most likely copy/pasted. [img]tongue.gif[/img] (However I recently saw a video with chickens with their beaks ripped off, etc...horrible stuff!)

Back to the lion! That lion was killed for sport. A trophy, if you will, for hunters to brag about to their buddies. Just as is most deer hunting, etc.

So I ask you, upon viewing that video, you feel that they were justified in killing that animal?

And on a side note, it only missed the target because it was shot a split second before it struck. The shot threw it off just enough to miss. Those hunters sucked ass and botched every shot at that animal when the pressure was on.

Maybe I just love ALL of God's animals too much to enjoy killing them for fun. I guess I'm wrong in my morals on that respect, eh?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...That lion was killed for sport. A trophy, if you will...
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">So you are saying that trophies are bad? I don't think your customers would like to hear that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

so anyways, back on topic...I do not agree that those guys were justified in killing the lion. I don't know that lion meat is really all that good. As for deer hunting, squirrel hunting, goose, duck...whatever it may be, as long as the meat is going to be eaten, i don't have a problem with it. yes, many deer hunters are out looking for trophies, but all deer hunters that I have ever known, have always take the meat off the bone, and either froze it, ate it, made it into sausage and gave it away, or did something with that meat that caused it to be used in a positive way. I've never seen a deer killed, beheaded, and mounted.

Let me restate-animals killed for the SOLE purpose of sport, I don't agree with. animals killed for food or food and sport i dont' have a problem with. animals killed for the sake of animal control, i agree with.