Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how do the Raiders manage to always get the players with the most baggage.

I really don't think he is going to be happy with us. We don't have a qb to get it to him, and if he doesn't get the ball, he cries, and walks off the field.

It's just a matter of time before something explodes.

On a side note....LOADS OF TRADES in the NBA

These are the players that got traded....(at least the ones worth noting.)

Keith Van Horn, Glenn Robinson, Chris Webber, Corliss "Big Nasty" Williamson, Antoine Walker, Gary Payton, Baron Davis, Vin Baker, Moochie Norris.

There are several others, and if you really care what teams got what, i'm sure you've already read about it in the newspaper, or on espn.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    how do the Raiders manage to always get the players with the most baggage.

I really don't think he is going to be happy with us. We don't have a qb to get it to him, and if he doesn't get the ball, he cries, and walks off the field.

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Thats a pretty good assesment.Is Gannon still the qb?Didnt he get hurt?And if so who was his replacement?

Randy Moss is a Jackass IMO.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kerry Collins is the QB...and he's known for having a big arm...Randy can get down the field...it could work...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marc Stein's Trade Scorecard - NBA - ESPN - a summation of the dealings that went on over the last couple of days before the trade deadline.

Also, i heard this morning on Sportscenter that Brett Farve announced his retirement. I only caught the tail end of the story, so I might have gotten my info wrong. If someone has information about it, i'd like to know, i checked espn.com briefly and didn't see anything about it.

as for the collins-moss connection. It might be good for a couple of big plays, but in the long run, i don't think it will work. also...gannon, before he was injured last season in the first game i think, was still the starting qb. i have not heard word if he will regain his starting position next year or if collins will stay at qb. and obviously, gannon is not known for this big arm.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is Randy Moss washed up yet? I can't stand him. Maybe if he becomes a team player and plays defense when his team needs him I will have more respect for him. ;-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't heard anything about Favre yet, I think I may have caught some of that ESPN story you saw last night and I think it was about whether or not he would retire. I say I think because I only watched it for about a minute and they were interviewing a bar owner in Kiln, MS about whether or not he thought Brett would retire, or that could have been on a totally different channel, I don't remember...

lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by The Cheat:
    Is Randy Moss washed up yet? I can't stand him. Maybe if he becomes a team player and plays defense when his team needs him I will have more respect for him. ;-)
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">you must be thinking about a completely different player...Randy Moss is still a great player, except, he doesn't play defense, he is a wide receiver. He has openly said that some days he doesn't want to play, just because he didn't want to play. He is very arrogant, and even in his high school and college years, he was always in trouble, many times with the law.

Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*scroll through thread deliberatly missing all the posts*

Well, I think it's safe to say I understand NONE of this..

And by 'understand'.. I mean I have know idea who thease players are or how the game works.. so positions/players and a that jazz mean nothing to me..

*walks out*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

man.. why doesnt jarryd post here.. we should start talkin about AFL trades n shit.

im with babi..
    *packs up and storms out*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I was being a little sarcastic there asking if he was washed up yet. I was referring to how Troy Brown(wide receiver) of the Patriots played defense when his team needed him to because of an injured secondary. I was saying that if Moss did something like that for his team, then I could give him respect...sorry about the confusion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast