Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

baseball season is nearly upon us. Any predictions this year, DJ?

I tired to find my predictions post from last year...I thought we made some...but I couldn't [img]frown.gif[/img]

Anyhow, GO ASTROS!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

let's see....

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">the cubs will suck again</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">sosa won't do anything (now that they have confiscated his corked bats and put steroid testing in place)</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">the yankees won't win, even though their salary is higher than the national deficit</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">randy johnson will have another great year</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">roger clemens will have decent season.</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">every day in the news, the word steroid will be mentioned at least 5 times. barry bonds will be mentioned with 2 of those 5 instances. (his head size will no longer be an issue)</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">ken caminiti will NOT come back from the dead to testify in court next to jose canseco.</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">no one in america (or the entire american league all-star team, who at one time in their career played for the team) will even realize that the expos are no longer in existence (much like the nhl)</font>[*]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">if the red sox don't win the world series again this year, they will immediately say that last year was a fluke and that the curse is still alive, giving them all a perfectly good reason to get drunk, riot, and throw tea into boston harbor...again</font>[/list]<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">i think that about covers it....

when i get some real predictions, i'll let you know, but those are just the ones that popped in my head....

<font color="#990000"><font size="1">[ March 07, 2005 03:38 PM: Message edited by: GravyTrain ]</font></font>

<font color="#990000" size="1">[ March 07, 2005 03:39 PM: Message edited by: GravyTrain ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sosa is with Baltimore now,it doesnt really matter where hes at becasue the Orioles and Cubs wont do much this year.

Yankees will make the world Series this year behind Randy Johnsons scowl.

The Dodgers will shock the world and make the WS.

My Mariners will start bad then climb into first halfway through August,then loose 4 games to 2 to the Yankees in the alcs.

The Marlins will play against the Dodgers in the NLCS.The Marlins got Delgado,didnt they?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They did, but his tennis elbow has bothered him too much to play...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has there been any buzz about the Washington Nationals and how they're going to do??? I haven't heard anything. I understand they are an expansion team and they'll prolly suck, but I haven't even heard of any prospects coming out of there.