Thread: WE FINALLY GET OUR PICTURES!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's been nearly two years since our wedding, but on Friday, we will finally be able to get our full prints from our wedding. Part of this was our fault, as we didn't get our order form to the photographer until a month after our 1 year anniversary, but still, it's been several months since then.

I don't think anyone but babi has seen any of the pictures, so i might try to post some of them, just so everyone can see how good i look in a tux.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do retouching for a photographer here in LR. He does portraits and weddings....if his stuff is more than 3 weeks out, he is pissed. That's just not right to have a job more than a month out. There are 4 processes to photography for these guys. 1) photographer shoots and creates a cd and digital slideshow 2) photographer and customers sit down to view the slide and choose pictures 3) the chosen photos then go into retouching 4) and then to the printers.

From the time the customer chooses photos to the time they are printed is usually a 3 week process. Not several months...you should not recommend these people to any of your friends.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my mom has been in contact with her, and although I don't think I would suggest her to anyone outright, I don't have a problem with her. she has been very nice, especially considering we totally dropped the ball on our end. she has had some fairly large personal problems as of late, including her son committing suicide, one of her relatives undergoing massive open heart surgery, and another of her relatives passing away.

no hard feelings between she and i (or cristi)